Spooks Forum
Robert Glenister/Nicholas Blake - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Robert Glenister/Nicholas Blake (/thread-211.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Robert Glenister - Tea Lady - 15-02-2010 11:06 PM

Thanks for that. For some reason I thought he was older than that. I guess when I saw him as HS and Harry together, I always thought he was the older of the two. Peter Firth though is 56 I think. That's put me straight then. Smile

RE: Robert Glenister - JHyde - 16-02-2010 12:46 AM

Both of them are men who've looked 50+ for some time, but now that they've actually got there will probably look that way for some time I think Smile

RE: Robert Glenister - YourFutureMuse - 28-03-2010 08:35 PM

Saw him in Hedda Gabler yesterday and he was absolutely amazing! Definitely the standout actor of the play IMO (although I did develop a girl crush on Rosamund Pike Tongue ). But I was just very impressed with the way he portrayed the character, his stage presence everything, he has definitely gone up in my estimation of him as an actor! (not that I thought he was bad to begin with just now he is one of my favourites Tongue )

RE: Robert Glenister - whufan - 28-03-2010 09:09 PM

I saw Hedda a couple of weeks ago Smile

RE: Robert Glenister - JHyde - 29-03-2010 04:41 PM

COME AND TELL US ALL ABOUT HEDDA ON THE spooks future actors project thread PLEASE!!!

I need to shout, I'm sorry. I just love the play and would very much like to hear about the UK production.

RE: Robert Glenister - whufan - 29-03-2010 04:47 PM

It's almost at the end (this week) so it's not new anymore! There's plenty of reviews out there - Nottingham, Richmond, Bath, Oxford Playhouse (this week). And it won't be going to the West End.
I can say, straight out of the horses mouth, that he'll be back in Spooks although he was unsure about how as he's only just heard.

RE: Robert Glenister - TygerBright - 29-03-2010 04:51 PM

hah! I knew it Big Grin
...recently watched him in Law & Order: UK and he played that dirty cop so well I almost forgot how much I like him (especially as Ash)... wonderful actor, can't wait.

RE: Robert Glenister - JHyde - 29-03-2010 04:54 PM

Ooooh no that's interesting news, whufan! You might want to put that up on the season 9 thread or I can do it, but that will fuel speculation about the fate of some Season 8 cast members.

+rep for you!

Yeah, I've been reading professional reviews, but I want to hear what you guys think!

RE: Robert Glenister - whufan - 29-03-2010 05:01 PM

As much as I love going to the theatre I wouldn't have gone to see it if he hadn't been in it, and if I'm honest it was OK but I enjoyed my chats with with before and after more than the play. I thought Tim McInnerney as Judge Brack was fantastic.

Law and Order caps here. Smile

RE: Robert Glenister - JHyde - 29-03-2010 05:04 PM

That doesn't surprise me so much Smile The bit about what you most enjoyed, I mean. How did you see him beforehand?