Spooks Forum
Robert Glenister/Nicholas Blake - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Robert Glenister/Nicholas Blake (/thread-211.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Robert Glenister - whufan - 29-03-2010 05:05 PM

Got there very early on purpose!

RE: Robert Glenister - Beatriz - 29-03-2010 05:11 PM

(29-03-2010 04:47 PM)whufan Wrote:  I can say, straight out of the horses mouth, that he'll be back in Spooks although he was unsure about how as he's only just heard.

Did you hear it in an interview? That are great news!! But I don't think he will come back as HS... although he wasn't guilty, this things always stain your reputation...

RE: Robert Glenister - Tea Lady - 29-03-2010 05:17 PM

That's a shame its not going to the West End. It does seem a bit strange that he only knew he would be returning to Spooks now. I agree with Beatriz in that if he was coming back as a full-time cast member again, he surely would have known at the start of the year, at the latest. That makes me think he may come back as part of a one off storyline or to help wrap the Nightingale story line up.

RE: Robert Glenister - JHyde - 29-03-2010 05:21 PM

Or perhaps in the excitement of speaking with whufan, he was flustered and mis-spoke about 'just hearing about it'.

I'm not mocking whufan, it is very easy to speak about things 'just happening' when you've had a busy, repetitive few months, as he assuredly has.

RE: Robert Glenister - whufan - 29-03-2010 05:29 PM

Actually it wasn't me he told - 3 RG fans who I know very well all heard him say it - they asked and he answered. And I think it would be fair enough to say that Nicholas resigning because he was stitched up needs to be resolved.

Robert getting flustered - ROLF.

RE: Robert Glenister - Tea Lady - 29-03-2010 05:53 PM

Harry did promise to clear his name and he does owe him a favour for sorting Ruth out, so I really wouldnt be surprised at his return. That storyline would "fit." I do hope he's not just coming back for a one off funeral though...Confused

RE: Robert Glenister - whufan - 29-03-2010 06:01 PM

Only in my head would that happen Silba

RE: Robert Glenister - penfold - 29-03-2010 07:03 PM

(29-03-2010 05:17 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  That's a shame its not going to the West End. It does seem a bit strange that he only knew he would be returning to Spooks now. I agree with Beatriz in that if he was coming back as a full-time cast member again, he surely would have known at the start of the year, at the latest. That makes me think he may come back as part of a one off storyline or to help wrap the Nightingale story line up.

He was originally due to be on stage with Hedda Gabler in the West End, as well as filming Hustle in the summer. Maybe, as he's unexpectedly free now that HG finishes its run this Saturday [Thcussing], the Spooks team called him back?
Every cloud has a silver lining.
A very large cloud though, as a lot of people I know were making plans to go down to London and see HG.

RE: Robert Glenister - picard1109 - 04-04-2010 09:18 AM

It'll be interesting if RG is back as the Home Secretary. He'll have been Home Secretary far, far longer than any of the real ones ever have!!!

RE: Robert Glenister - Aria - 04-04-2010 09:33 AM

I can't see him back as the HS even if he is cleared of corruption as scandal lingers. Perhaps he'll come back as an embittered former politician making trouble for the government.