Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Zaf - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Zaf (/thread-22.html)

Pages: 1 2

[spoilers] Zaf - Nitrus - 02-08-2009 06:35 PM

I am re-watching all Spooks series in preparation for the return of Spooks in the autumn.

I am at Series 4, and I had forgotten that Zaf was such a GREAT character, he really brought something to te series.

Does everyone else agree?

RE: Zaf - Tranquility - 13-08-2009 12:03 PM

I LOVE Zaf Big Grin during series 4 he was my favourite character. He was cheeky and just had that 'spark'. I really miss him Sad poor bloke.

RE: Zaf - bertowud - 13-08-2009 12:19 PM

I really liked his car. It's just not a car a real secret agent would drive. So that he was driving it, meant he had a special spark to him.

He was a great character even beyond the car.

The one thing that did bother me was that he was a friend of Adam's, so with Adam, Fiona, and Zaf, it felt like when you have a job and you get a new boss and suddenly everyone you work with are friends and former employees of the new boss.

I'm not sure I'm making sense.

RE: Zaf - whufan - 14-09-2009 03:37 PM

Adam did have a interesting way of recruiting Wink

RE: Zaf - almh - 14-09-2009 04:44 PM

Zaf was the joker of the pack, I really liked him Sad And Adam's recruitment methods certainly were interesting - and shouldn't Harry have been recruiting anyway???

RE: Zaf - whufan - 14-09-2009 08:52 PM

Zaf was rather nice to look at, and as much as Jo is an irritating character, a result of one of Adam's dubious recruiting moments, Raza and Miranda make a rather nice couple don't they?

Spoiler: show
[Image: 2rcxzeg.jpg]

RE: Zaf - Sanctuary - 23-09-2009 08:32 PM

(14-09-2009 08:52 PM)whufan Wrote:  and as much as Jo is an irritating character...
* Splutter * Jo rocks, she's the best character by far.

But you are right about one thing, Zaf/Raza was extremely nice to look at! Tongue

RE: Zaf - allanah - 26-09-2009 04:00 AM

I loooove Zaf! He is so awesome - I love the scene where he poses as an immigration official and gets booted out - everyone else gives him the most hilarious looks and he's all like - "what did I do?" and kind of sulky.

RE: Zaf - almh - 26-09-2009 08:04 AM

Lol, that was hilarious

RE: Zaf - YOUCANTRUSTME1 - 15-10-2009 05:40 PM

I began watching the series here in the States back in the Spring and became hooked. I really enjoy Spooks- it's not like anything here in America. I have my favorite characters like Zaf and Ruth. I did not like the fact that
Spoiler: show
Zaf meets his end towards the end of Series 6 though.
Great show.