Spooks Forum
Clothes and Style - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Clothes and Style (/thread-225.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Clothes and Style - RoninExec - 09-12-2009 01:43 PM

Wink
No kidding...

Out of reach for ANY Five Officer by the way...

RE: Clothes and Style - Nietzsche - 09-12-2009 01:48 PM

I thought it was an Omega. Very in at the moment, what with james Bond Smile

RE: Clothes and Style - kirmostar - 09-12-2009 03:32 PM

well whatever it is it's a helluva sexy watch but unfortunately not sexy enough for me to sell my house for!!!!! Undecided

RE: Clothes and Style - hedgeypig - 18-12-2009 06:22 PM

I nearly fell off my sofa at the cost. I'd be frightened to wear it. Good thing i don't wear a watch really.

RE: Clothes and Style - YourFutureMuse - 19-12-2009 10:49 PM

I brought a Ros style leather jacket today Big Grin
I think that is the coolest piece of clothing out of all the Spooks' outfits Big Grin

RE: Clothes and Style - RoninExec - 20-12-2009 11:14 AM

Can you post a picture so everybody here who has an opinion can spîll it out ? (Don't need to see your face of course... Wouldn't want to be recognized on the street, would you?)

RE: Clothes and Style - YourFutureMuse - 20-12-2009 12:12 PM

Haha I think being recognised on the street as a Spooks fan would be a proud moment Wink

But I will try to find a link if it is sold online because I'm afraid my technological skills stop short of uploading a photo Confused haha

RE: Clothes and Style - RoninExec - 20-12-2009 12:23 PM

Ah.
Well, the idea was to have you with the jacket and see if you could fit with the team (see, my brother in law for instance, even with a cape you could not mistaken him for Batman).

But a pic of the jacket will do I suppose...

RE: Clothes and Style - YourFutureMuse - 20-12-2009 12:25 PM

Ha i don't think, even with the coolest leather jacket in the world, anybody would mistake me for a spy Tongue
http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Therapy+Orchid+biker/128286786,default,pd.html?cgid=03

thats the link - I don't know how to make it into an actual link Confused See what I mean about the technology thing haha

I must say though in the picture it looks AWFUL, its not shiny in real life haha
And in cas anyone wonders why I didn't get a real leather one, I am a vegetarian Big Grin Took me ages to find a non tacky 'plastic' leather jacket Tongue
Oh it did the link all by itself Big Grin Very clever haha
God, I am hopeles with these things...

RE: Clothes and Style - JHyde - 20-12-2009 01:55 PM

Oh I know! One of my best mates and I bitch about that all the time!

Anyway. Ruth is looking better this season, I think. She's been wearing blue a lot and it really suits her.