Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Spooks Locations - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Spooks Locations (/thread-229.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Spooks Locations - JHyde - 18-11-2009 01:34 PM

This is so awesome. When I finally come to the UK, I hope some of you can show me around and maybe take the supremely boring Freemason's tour with me!

RE: Spooks Locations - Beatriz - 18-11-2009 01:37 PM

You set a date and I'll come from here Wink Actually, I was thinking of going to London next year... and of course, do the Spooks Locations Tour Big Grin

RE: Spooks Locations - JHyde - 18-11-2009 01:42 PM

That's awesome. When the time comes, if we're all still around here, I definitely want to do that. And maybe Cardiff as well for all the Who fans?

One of my best friends may well be at Oxford within a year, and if that happens, I'd love to get over there December next year or July 2011.

This is the one thread I'm hopeless at. I'm trying to upload a photo of a building, I have no idea what it is, it's that one that looks a bit like a pinecone, with shiny blue windows.

And I want to find that pub from 6.9
Spoiler: show
the one where Davy bashes Connie's head into the wall.
I think that would be a fun way to end a Spooks location day.

Oh Tea Lady! How was your white burgundy experience?

RE: Spooks Locations - almh - 18-11-2009 04:33 PM

Wahey! Doctor Who and Spooks spotting! That's my sort of trip Wink lol, already been to Cardiff a couple of times now Wink sadly didn't see anyone filming, but I did see a man with a camera... he didn't look like he was part of Doctor Who though Sad

Maybe we should do a Spooks reunion (except that none of us really have met before so it can't really be called a reunion...) And then we can all do the tour together! It's lonely by yourself (and even lonelier with your family if they don't watch Spooks. They just say it's boring, when obviously it isn't Wink)

RE: Spooks Locations - Nitrus - 18-11-2009 05:59 PM

I could hop on a bus to London. Big Grin

RE: Spooks Locations - almh - 18-11-2009 06:02 PM

Big Grin I just have to get a train up...

RE: Spooks Locations - JHyde - 18-11-2009 06:14 PM

It's something I've been thinking about for a few weeks, but let's not get too excited. I won't be over there for at least a year Smile Although I suppose you could all do it without me.....

RE: Spooks Locations - almh - 18-11-2009 06:16 PM

We'll wait! lol, it looks like we're going to have to co-ordinate when everyone comes over, lol. But at least in a years time we will have loads more locations Big Grin

RE: Spooks Locations - Beatriz - 18-11-2009 07:25 PM

(18-11-2009 01:42 PM)JHyde Wrote:  One of my best friends may well be at Oxford within a year, and if that happens, I'd love to get over there December next year or July 2011.

This is the one thread I'm hopeless at. I'm trying to upload a photo of a building, I have no idea what it is, it's that one that looks a bit like a pinecone, with shiny blue windows.

And I want to find that pub from 6.9
Spoiler: show
the one where Davy bashes Connie's head into the wall.
I think that would be a fun way to end a Spooks location day.

Do you mean this one? Gherkin building
[Image: 2007050792edificio%20pepino.jpg]

I'll try to locate that pub Smile To end our tour

(18-11-2009 01:42 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Oh Tea Lady! How was your white burgundy experience?

Yes!! We want to know!! Tea Lady, where are you? Wink

(18-11-2009 04:33 PM)almh Wrote:  Wahey! Doctor Who and Spooks spotting! That's my sort of trip Wink lol, already been to Cardiff a couple of times now Wink sadly didn't see anyone filming, but I did see a man with a camera... he didn't look like he was part of Doctor Who though Sad

Maybe we should do a Spooks reunion (except that none of us really have met before so it can't really be called a reunion...) And then we can all do the tour together! It's lonely by yourself (and even lonelier with your family if they don't watch Spooks. They just say it's boring, when obviously it isn't Wink)
YAY!!! Big Grin
I'd love a Spooks reunion!! I could wait one year, so I could watch Dr Who and do both tours Wink

I'll have to take a plane but no problem, not a long flight Smile

RE: Spooks Locations - JHyde - 18-11-2009 07:30 PM

Yes! Thanks so much Beatriz, it's been bugging the hell out of me!