Spooks Forum
[spoilers]Just curious about zaf and ben - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers]Just curious about zaf and ben (/thread-231.html)

[spoilers]Just curious about zaf and ben - age1021 - 24-09-2009 03:13 PM

Does anyone know why zaf and ben left the show? Did they get sick of it or did they get other acting gigs?Huh

RE: Just curious about zaf and ben - Sanctuary - 24-09-2009 03:25 PM

I assume Raza had other projects he wanted to work on - Sharpe, Mistresses and it was time to move on. As with Alex, I don't really know. His agent page when I last looked said he was doing a stage thingy in London & I don't think any other projects were listed. I kind of guess Spooks was a short-term contract for him and he always knew he wouldn't stay long-term.

RE: Just curious about zaf and ben - carole9908 - 29-12-2009 08:19 PM

I actually saw Alex Lanipekun in a bar on the South Bank (at the NFT I think) a couple of months ago - I should have asked him. I was with a couple of workmates who don't watch Spooks, they wondered what I was getting so excited about.

RE: Just curious about zaf and ben - almh - 29-12-2009 08:54 PM

So you work near where many scenes of Spooks are filmed, and you've seen a Spooks actor... I'm sorry, but I think I may have to follow you round - you obviously are a Spooks magnet Tongue

RE: Just curious about zaf and ben - carole9908 - 29-12-2009 10:14 PM

He's the only one I've seen. Must admit he was rather good-looking in the flesh, but I'd rather it had been RPJ...

RE: [spoilers]Just curious about zaf and ben - Nitrus - 30-12-2009 12:52 PM

!
Most of you should know better about spoilers in the General Discussion area. Warnings will be handed out accordingly.