Spooks Forum
Who will be killed? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Who will be killed? (/thread-25.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Who will be killed? - Sanctuary - 05-09-2009 12:39 PM

Hopefully no one will be killed in series 8. With Ros in charge and only 2 other field officers, they can't afford to lose anyone else. It takes time to introduce a new character & I think Kudos would be mad to do so.

Yes put them all in danger....but no deaths please.....pretty please Rolleyes

RE: Who will be killed? - Lucasfan - 22-10-2009 12:21 AM

I think I know..............but cannot say...........

RE: Who will be killed? - Fidget - 22-10-2009 12:36 AM

Anyone but not Harry, Ruth or Malcolm please !!

RE: Who will be killed? - pokojztoba - 22-10-2009 10:57 AM

Jo is longest in the series now (apart form Harry and Malcolm, but if they kill of one of these two, i think all fans will go ballistic, so it is not very likely, though a possibility). On the other hand Ross already planned to leave earlier (see series 6), so i might guess rather ross than jo, i would not mind to see her go, from the female characters i like her least. But if Ruth returns she will be rather in Jo's place than in Ross's place... anyway. the answer will be in a couple of weeks. One of the strong points of spooks is that it is always possible they kill someone off... keeps the tension....

RE: Who will be killed? - bertowud - 22-10-2009 12:36 PM

(22-10-2009 12:21 AM)Lucasfan Wrote:  I think I know..............but cannot say...........

Sure you can. Just be sure to use spoiler tags. Tongue

RE: Who will be killed? - Tea Lady - 22-10-2009 02:14 PM

So if
Spoiler: show
H & R are kidnapped and the bad guys/girls want them to reveal all
, maybe Scarlet and Fidget will get it in series 8.....

RE: Who will be killed? - Margaret - 22-10-2009 02:54 PM

Good question. Lots of possibilities. Jo is a likely contender because she has been in the series so long. Although Jo has been around for a long time I think her character is more 'rounded', compared with Ros. She demonstrates loyalty.

Ros is a hard nosed and somewhat obsessive character, she provides the impetus for the 'hard' decisions at times...I don't really think of her as a 'team player'. This could be her downfall. I haven't 'forgiven' Ros for the way she pursued Ruth claiming that she was "doing her job". I think she saw Ruth as a 'competitor' in the organisation.

Ruth returns in Series 8: so she could be a possible contender as well. I hope not!!!

In terms of the series itself: it would be very hard to see the writers killing off Harry or Malcolm.

RE: Who will be killed? - topfrox - 23-10-2009 10:08 AM

Hello,
I' ve been looking through the actors CV at Imdb and so its quite obvious who is going to quit----
I won't tell...

RE: Who will be killed? - bertowud - 23-10-2009 11:08 AM

(23-10-2009 10:08 AM)topfrox Wrote:  Hello,
I' ve been looking through the actors CV at Imdb and so its quite obvious who is going to quit----
I won't tell...

LOL! I thought it was obvious before that for completely different reasons.

RE: Who will be killed? - LucasNorth#1 - 23-10-2009 04:31 PM

Sad I have looked on IMDB and can't find any evidence! And would you care to share please, bertowud??