Spooks Forum
Who will be killed? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Who will be killed? (/thread-25.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Who will be killed? - bertowud - 26-10-2009 06:27 PM

(26-10-2009 04:36 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  It was on the Spooks Wikipedia page.. it has been deleted now.. maybe it was wrong. Who knows.. the point is, it's not impossible for him to do more than one show at once.

Wikipedia? Wrong some how? Preposterous. Tongue

It's true. He could do two shows. I guess I wasn't thinking in British TV terms.

I still don't see him sticking around too long.

RE: Who will be killed? - Lucasfan - 27-10-2009 07:10 AM

They might even kill someone off towards the end of Spooks 8 and not tell us until Spooks 9! [Image: legit.gif]

RE: Who will be killed? - evenstar1955 - 27-10-2009 08:43 AM

RA only agreed to do Spooks if he was still aloud to carry on with Robin Hood and thqt was a 6month stint in Budapest. So I don't think that would be a good enough reason to kill him off. Besides he's said he wants to do S9 if there is one.

RE: Who will be killed? - Lucasfan - 27-10-2009 10:23 AM

Besides which....

Spoiler: show
the six parter being filmed in SA now will be in the can by December. Then he is filming early 2010, so there's plenty of time.....hopefully......

RE: Who will be killed? - JHyde - 27-10-2009 12:27 PM

My concern about
Richard Armitage and Miranda Raison doing other shows is less about timing and more about contractual obligation. Sometimes if you're signed to one show or network you can't work for another.

Oh and Richard Armitage said a *couple* of people are getting bumped off so it doesn't sound like anyone's leaving peacefully!

RE: Who will be killed? - Adam Carter - 04-11-2009 03:07 AM

I think there's no way they kill off Lucas. The character has too much potential to just dump that quickly, especially considering...

they could set him up to replace Ros if she were to die.

RE: Who will be killed? - JHyde - 04-11-2009 12:19 PM

Serious spoiler alert!
A few mates in the UK tell me the edited version of the GMTV interview reported in the Daily Record does not include the revelation that it's Miranda Raison signing off this season. So props to anyone who picked that one. Still tipping episode 3 or later guys?

My countdown is in Australian EST so it's telling me Spooks 8 is here already Sad

RE: Who will be killed? - Nitrus - 04-11-2009 01:09 PM

(04-11-2009 12:19 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Serious spoiler alert!
A few mates in the UK tell me the edited version of the GMTV interview reported in the Daily Record does not include the revelation that it's Miranda Raison signing off this season. So props to anyone who picked that one. Still tipping episode 3 or later guys?

My countdown is in Australian EST so it's telling me Spooks 8 is here already Sad

Are you able to post this video? Does someone have it?

RE: Who will be killed? - JHyde - 04-11-2009 01:29 PM

Unfortunately not. But I have it from die hard fans. The thing is, because they edited it out of the Daily Record article, I think Spooks producers have jumped on any reproduction of the footage. I'm pretty sure it might be in the interview alicat posted a link to elsewhere in series 8 threads. I can't watch it myself due to my crappy laptop screen and I'm pretty sure they're watching youtube which is why it isn't up there. I'm surprised it's still on the armitage site.

RE: Who will be killed? - Nitrus - 04-11-2009 10:59 PM

Did anyone see the interview with Hermione Norris on This Morning?

She says this:
"I have loved playing Ros.." and "it's been great playing her.."

Thoughts?