Spooks Forum
BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" (/thread-260.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - Tea Lady - 03-11-2009 02:49 PM

Its probably so the BBC can justify keeping BBC3 as one of its channels as Spooks would probably get high viewing figures on there. I am going to be old fashioned though and only watch it on BBC1 no matter how much I love the show.

RE: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - chaosdemon - 03-11-2009 03:25 PM

I also watch the next episode on BBC3 and will watch any of the repeats when there are on!!!!

I am getting really itchy feet with it being nearly less than a day to go now!!!!!!!

RE: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - HellsBells - 03-11-2009 04:08 PM

Hubby says absolutely NO !! to watching the second episode on BBC 3, so I guess I'll have to wait for BBC 1. Can't really complain because I am going to video all the episodes and watch them while he's at work !

RE: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - Beatriz - 05-11-2009 11:45 PM

Tomorrow BBC3 is airing episode 3, am I right? Are you going to watch it? I'll download it on Saturday in order to watch it at the very same time BBC1, so I can comment the episode with all of you Smile

RE: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - nothingisasitseems - 06-11-2009 10:18 AM

(05-11-2009 11:45 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  Tomorrow BBC3 is airing episode 3, am I right? Are you going to watch it? I'll download it on Saturday in order to watch it at the very same time BBC1, so I can comment the episode with all of you Smile

I simply can't wait until Monday! It will be tonight for me.

From what you say it appears we cannot comment on Episode2 until it has been shown on BBC1?

RE: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - Tea Lady - 06-11-2009 10:26 AM

I have not made my mind up yet whether to watch episode 2 tonight. Frankly, I am still in shock from Wednesday. My husband says its cheating so I would have to tape it anyway and probably watch Sunday evening when he is at work.

Is that right though, we are not allowed to discuss episode 2 until its been shown on BBC1 ? Is that a forum rule??

RE: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - Beatriz - 06-11-2009 11:39 AM

I express myself badly Confused As some of you said it was like cheating I draw the wrong conclusion. I don't think there's such rule!

I saw it yesterday and am still shocked too, to dowload it and watch it tomorrow will be too soon for me. I need a calmer episode please!!! Wink

RE: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - Nitrus - 06-11-2009 02:26 PM

(06-11-2009 10:26 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Is that right though, we are not allowed to discuss episode 2 until its been shown on BBC1 ? Is that a forum rule??

Not at all. I will be putting up an "Episode 2 Discussion" thread this evening and members are free to chip in and discuss the episode when they have seen it.

RE: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - Tea Lady - 06-11-2009 04:27 PM

Oh ok then. Is anyone else having this dilemma? To watch tonight or not?

RE: BBC3 - "cant wait until next week?" - Nitrus - 06-11-2009 04:32 PM

(06-11-2009 04:27 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Oh ok then. Is anyone else having this dilemma? To watch tonight or not?

I was going to wait until next Wednesday.. but since I need to create & moderate the Episode 2 Discussion thread.. i've decided I need to watch it lol.