Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth (/thread-269.html)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Tea Lady - 29-11-2009 07:59 PM

There are only 3 people left on the Grid now so I think everybody does know !

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - lwhite53 - 29-11-2009 08:00 PM

(29-11-2009 07:57 PM)almh Wrote:  
(29-11-2009 07:56 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  
(29-11-2009 07:52 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  LOL

I only want to say that or together or dead; I know this sounds very drastic, but I don't want to watch again that one of them has to go away or silly things like I don't want to date you because people in the Grid know about us Tongue

No, I think it would have to be something pretty intense for R to walk away now. Everyone on the grid is aware of the H/R situation as it was a topic of conversation in ep 2.

I wonder if Ruth fully realises that everyone knows - I think Harry does. Mind you, it never really concerned him.

She has to know -- Jo pretty much tells her that she (Ruth) is the only way to get to Harry. She's meant to be an analyst -- she can certainly put 2 + 2 together.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Beatriz - 29-11-2009 09:20 PM

Perhaps Tariq and Lucas don't know anything about HR relationship... anyway, what I meant was that I don't want stupid excuses like that one (Ruth can be very reserved, but I think in the end she realised that was a silly excuse).

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - lwhite53 - 29-11-2009 09:27 PM

(29-11-2009 07:53 PM)almh Wrote:  I have to agree with you Beatriz - I don't think we (well, certainly I) could cope with one losing the other again.

We really are very morbid on this thread.

Only because we didn't get our H/R fix in ep 5! If ep 6 proves more hopeful, we'll be all happy again!Tongue LOL.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - almh - 29-11-2009 09:30 PM

So what you're saying is that Spooks episodes are responsible for our emotional well being? Oh dear. We're all gonna be depressed for life then Wink

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - lwhite53 - 29-11-2009 09:34 PM

(29-11-2009 09:30 PM)almh Wrote:  So what you're saying is that Spooks episodes are responsible for our emotional well being? Oh dear. We're all gonna be depressed for life then Wink

Nah, only on Friday nights in late fall.Rolleyes

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - almh - 29-11-2009 09:40 PM

(29-11-2009 09:34 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  
(29-11-2009 09:30 PM)almh Wrote:  So what you're saying is that Spooks episodes are responsible for our emotional well being? Oh dear. We're all gonna be depressed for life then Wink

Nah, only on Friday nights in late fall.Rolleyes

Actually, depending on the severity of the episode, the effects can sometimes last into Sunday and occasionally even Monday for me Wink (The first episode affected me until the weekend, I think, and it was on the Wednesday!)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Beatriz - 29-11-2009 09:42 PM

LOL 8.1 also affected me so much! I wasn't recovered when I saw the second! Too much HR tension! Tongue

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Tea Lady - 30-11-2009 01:14 PM

Yes I have to agree. Spooks can effect my mood sometimes and certainly a lack of H/R moments does, especially after 6 years of longing. I do remember my husband asking me after episode 1, what was wrong with me as I looked so glum. I also felt a bit glum after episode 5 with no H/R moments. Its difficult not to let something effect you when you enjoy it so much.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - JHyde - 01-12-2009 09:58 AM

I think, at the very least, we're likely to see more interaction between Ruth and Harry in episode 6
Spoiler: show
at least on the Grid, and maybe we'll get bits of personal stuff too. See the episode 6 summary for more details.