Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth (/thread-269.html)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - JHyde - 29-12-2009 06:07 PM

Oh, what a lovely idea Silktie!

I feel a fan fic urge.....but I've already squandered my night off. Do you mind if I use that for an idea though?

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Silktie - 29-12-2009 06:11 PM

Are you kidding?! You'd make my day if you wrote a fic like that. There's been a sad lack of HR fanfic after the end of series 8.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - JHyde - 29-12-2009 06:13 PM

I've just posted the first chapter of a multi chapter fic that is mainly a thriller but will definitely have Harry and Ruth romance and angst. It's in the fic section.

Cool, I will definitely use it and give you a shout-out when I do. Thanks buddy Smile

By the way guys, this thread is very close to being the most viewed in the forum. Let's get into top place!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Kirayuki - 29-12-2009 06:14 PM

I'd love to read it if you wrote it! Sounds like a good one. Big Grin *Sits down dreaming up said sequence of events*

Woo! Just goes to show how popular they are!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Silktie - 29-12-2009 06:18 PM

You know what I would really like to see? A light-hearted HR video. Those two have had such great comedic moments in the past, surely there's enough material to do one. (Hint hint, Kirayuki!)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Kirayuki - 29-12-2009 06:28 PM

That's two now.

I was warned about this...
(27-12-2009 06:59 PM)almh Wrote:  I'd be careful Kirayuki - you may start to get a lot of requests from HR fans Wink lol
Tongue

I can do it though. I agree that it needs to be done.
Thought about it myself about an hour ago but it's finding the right song for it that's the trouble.

The next one i'm working on is coming along nicely but it's more serious again. (More ambitious too and i'm loving it so much!)

As soon as i find a song for it though i'll let you know it's in the making. Smile

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - JHyde - 29-12-2009 06:30 PM

I'd suggest Glen Hansard and Marketa Iglova's Falling Slowly for something serious. I'll try and think of something for a more comic video.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Silktie - 29-12-2009 06:31 PM

Heh! Well, you know, us HR fans are starved since we get so little action from our favourite couple on screen...

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Kirayuki - 29-12-2009 06:38 PM

(29-12-2009 06:30 PM)JHyde Wrote:  I'd suggest Glen Hansard and Marketa Iglova's Falling Slowly for something serious. I'll try and think of something for a more comic video.

Love that song! I'm SO making that video!!!!!! Heart

(29-12-2009 06:31 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Heh! Well, you know, us HR fans are starved since we get so little action from our favourite couple on screen...

I know all to well. Tongue

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - JHyde - 29-12-2009 06:50 PM

And there we have it folks! This is now the most viewed thread on this forum. Deservedly so, given the consistently high quality of the posts here.

I think Harry and Ruth should have a drink to celebrate Smile