Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth (/thread-269.html)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Kirayuki - 01-01-2010 08:07 PM

You should... but it's Sarah so it doesn't really count. (I mean, i laughed when i saw her with a bullet through her head).

Anyway... Tongue

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Silktie - 01-01-2010 08:15 PM

I would have done the Snoopy dance of joy, but was paralysed by relief that I would never have to hear her call Harry 'Hairy' again.

Lovely new sig, Kirayuki! Very appropriate for this thread.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - JHyde - 01-01-2010 08:17 PM

Mmmmmm....the yummy bus scene.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Silktie - 01-01-2010 08:24 PM

Interestingly, on the episode commentary, the director said they had Harry daydreaming about them kissing during that bus scene on their storyboard. And NW is very funny, when Harry starts talking about Adam she says: "God, Harry! Adam Schmadam!" Big Grin

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - JHyde - 01-01-2010 08:30 PM

Oh I wish I had commentary on that episode!!! So jealous....grrr......

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - almh - 01-01-2010 09:10 PM

Hehe, I may put the some of commentaries (just audio so it takes less time) on here.

What hug scene was cut from 3.1? And who was the director/editor because I need to go up to them now and yell WHY?!?!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Kirayuki - 01-01-2010 10:05 PM

It's a fantastic commentary. Lots of H/R. Big Grin

3.10. If you look at the scripts they had
Spoiler: show
Danny's body taken away and Harry comforts Ruth. I think the ep was meant to end there too. Tongue

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - SPOOK91 - 01-01-2010 11:25 PM

Are the audio commentries on the DVDs of the series? I was looking into buying series 5, 5.5 is particularly moving. Nicola Walker sounds rather amusing on them aswell from what you have been saying Big Grin

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - Kirayuki - 01-01-2010 11:31 PM

Yeh they are. Some series have more than others though. (I think S4 has all 10 but S5 only has last two eps for some reason. Irritating as hell but what can you do? Tongue)

Just re-watched 4.9 and 4.10 with comentaries and they really are good for a laugh.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth - SPOOK91 - 01-01-2010 11:41 PM

Ah right, thank you very much. I will probably start with buying 4 then, I do love the bus scene though, how on earth the rest of the grid didn't realise until 5.3 is beyond comprehension!