Spooks Forum
[spoilers] New Character - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] New Character (/thread-290.html)

Pages: 1 2

[spoilers] New Character - LucasNorth#1 - 22-10-2009 09:33 PM

Richard Armitage has confirmed in an interview that we are getting a new character (at the bottom) NOTE - the article contains minor spoilers:

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac185/bccmee2/articles/woman_mag_oct2009.jpg

RE: [spoilers] New Character - bertowud - 23-10-2009 06:02 AM

Very cool!

RE: [spoilers] New Character - Nietzsche - 23-10-2009 08:16 AM

"Ros will....silently slit a throat."

I am loving this!

RE: [spoilers] New Character - Tea Lady - 23-10-2009 08:24 AM

"New techno geek".......what about the old techno geek Malcolm????

RE: [spoilers] New Character - age1021 - 23-10-2009 01:19 PM

Interesting bit about Lucus's new love interest, but doesn't it sound kind of familiar? I hope spooks isn't going to keep rehashing old plots Dodgy

RE: [spoilers] New Character - Nitrus - 23-10-2009 02:21 PM

It'll be good to have two tech geeks again!

Thanks for posting this!

RE: [spoilers] New Character - LucasNorth#1 - 23-10-2009 04:20 PM

(23-10-2009 02:21 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  It'll be good to have two tech geeks again!

Thanks for posting this!

Just hope it is two techno geeks!!

RE: [spoilers] New Character - FionaC - 23-10-2009 05:08 PM

Glad there's going to be another techie expert. I've always thought Malcolm's been a bit lonely since Colin died.

RE: [spoilers] New Character - JHyde - 23-10-2009 05:26 PM

In response to FionaC: yeah, Malcolm needs a new buddy. Although I've always enjoyed Malcolm and Jo and how they look out for each other.

Just on Lucas' love interest: we have actually met the new CIA agent. She appeared briefly in 7.8 tipping Harry and the Home Sec off about the portable nuclear weapons. Genevieve O'Reilly is such a great actress. I was lucky enough to see her in two plays when she still worked in the local industry here in Australia, and her accent's solid (some people have expressed concern it might not be authentic.) If there's anything you learn as an Irish or Australian actor, it's that you need to do accents early if you want to succeed outside your own country. Unless you're Jimmy Nesbitt.

RE: [spoilers] New Character - Nitrus - 23-10-2009 05:28 PM

(23-10-2009 05:26 PM)JHyde Wrote:  In response to FionaC: yeah, Malcolm needs a new buddy. Although I've always enjoyed Malcolm and Jo and how they look out for each other.

Just on Lucas' love interest: we have actually met the new CIA agent. She appeared briefly in 7.8 tipping Harry and the Home Sec off about the portable nuclear weapons. Genevieve O'Reilly is such a great actress. I was lucky enough to see her in two plays when she still worked in the local industry here in Australia, and her accent's solid (some people have expressed concern it might not be authentic.) If there's anything you learn as an Irish or Australian actor, it's that you need to do accents early if you want to succeed outside your own country. Unless you're Jimmy Nesbitt.

I think I remember her? But wasn't she a redhead? Dyed her hair perhaps? lol