Spooks Forum
Danny & Zoe - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 1 (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Danny & Zoe (/thread-291.html)

Danny & Zoe - Nitrus - 23-10-2009 05:06 PM

When they are talking about moving in together.. do you think at this stage Danny fancied Zoe so that's why he asked her to move in?

It always struck me as odd that she was reluctant.. do you think she suspected his feelings?

RE: Danny & Zoe - bertowud - 24-10-2009 02:09 PM

No. I think he was feeling desperation. Especially as his credit rate was suffering.

RE: Danny & Zoe - Beatriz - 26-10-2009 04:21 PM

I don't think Danny liked Zoe by that time, I think he was just being nice, and bertowud is right he needed the money.

I'm not sure why Zoe was so reluctant to live with him, and knowing the conditions she was living in... Pehaps she didn't want to live with sb she worked with, in real life it's a risk to live with sb you work with, too many time spend together, it's difficult not to argue...

RE: Danny & Zoe - Nitrus - 30-10-2009 11:09 PM

But in a job like theirs, so secretive I thought it would've made sense to stick together.. support each other.. etc etc?

RE: Danny & Zoe - almh - 31-10-2009 01:58 PM

Yes but then you're stuck with someone all day every day, it could really drive you insane and it could be a force that drives you away from each other.

RE: Danny & Zoe - femaleBertieWooster - 06-12-2009 08:09 PM

Not answering the original question (can't because I don't remember) but their relationship was very well done, he liking her and she both being attracted but hesitating and ultimately finding someone else.

They both did a great job throughout keeping up the confusing (to the characters) chemistry and creating complex personalities.

RE: Danny & Zoe - almh - 03-01-2010 12:59 PM

According to the Personnel files they got Harry to suggest to Danny that he asked Zoe to move in.

Quote:Section X log for Zoe Reynolds:

Zoe's landlord has been making untoward advances and making life miserable for her. This is having an adverse effect on her ability to do her job. We have suggested to Danny (via Harry) that he might like to offer her his spare room.

RE: Danny & Zoe - Beatriz - 03-01-2010 01:24 PM

Thanks for that, almh, you're our personnel files informant Tongue And it makes sense.

RE: Danny & Zoe - almh - 03-01-2010 01:57 PM

I'm your personnel files informant? Oh dear, I'm a mole! (the spy kind, not the small fluffy mammal kind Blush )