Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Nicola Walker - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Nicola Walker (/thread-307.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 25-01-2011 11:19 PM

From Twitter (original tweet from anglophenia, retweeted by flip18) : BBC America will show series 3 of the UK version of Being Human on 19 February 2011. It follows then that Nicola's guest appearance in episode 305 will air on BBC America on 19 March 2011. US fans, mark your diaires! You can read a round-up of all news relating to Nicola's guest appearance in Being Human 305 in

Also, Guides to Nicola's work in Film now availablePlease let us know if we've missed anything from these Guides Smile .

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - DogSoSmall - 26-01-2011 12:03 AM

Thanks for that link. I enjoyed having a good explore of the site. I was pleased to see that the dvd of S9 would include some discussion of Harry and Ruth's relationship. I could do with a bit of clarification on that subject!

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - A Cousin - 26-01-2011 05:03 PM

(25-01-2011 11:19 PM)pepelow Wrote:  From Twitter (original tweet from anglophenia, retweeted by flip18) : BBC America will show series 3 of the UK version of Being Human on 19 February 2011. It follows then that Nicola's guest appearance in episode 305 will air on BBC America on 19 March 2011. US fans, mark your diaires!

Thanks pepelow! Wow! We get NW performance in Luther and in Being Human within 6 months of each other! I am so excited!

Now all we have to do is convince BBCAmerica to run Spooks again!

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - loladom - 05-02-2011 10:54 PM

It's up on the BBC press office site - NW plays Wendy, a stressed social worker in the episode airing Sun Feb 20th, BBC3 9pm. Yeah! It's official.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - Tea Lady - 05-02-2011 11:18 PM

It was tweeted today that PF, KH, and MM went to see NW in Seasons Greetings last night. They were spotted at the bar. I know you should take twitter with a pinch of salt, but it's a nice image anyway Big Grin

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - Goldrush70 - 06-02-2011 01:49 AM

(05-02-2011 11:18 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  It was tweeted today that PF, KH, and MM went to see NW in Seasons Greetings last night. They were spotted at the bar. I know you should take twitter with a pinch of salt, but it's a nice image anyway Big Grin

*waves*

Hello, my first post here. Blush

This is indeed true, as I saw Keeley Hawes today at the SFX Weekender convention, and she said that she and Peter went to see Nicola in Season's Greetings on Friday night. They talked about how they could bring Zoe back, did some reminiscing and Keeley said how much she loved working on Spooks, and that she would be tempted to return if asked!

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - DogSoSmall - 06-02-2011 08:38 AM

Thanks for posting this. I love that they're all friends and that they love working together so much. It really comes across in the show too. (I have no idea what an SFX Weekender convention is!).

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - Tea Lady - 06-02-2011 09:17 AM

(06-02-2011 01:49 AM)Goldrush70 Wrote:  
(05-02-2011 11:18 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  It was tweeted today that PF, KH, and MM went to see NW in Seasons Greetings last night. They were spotted at the bar. I know you should take twitter with a pinch of salt, but it's a nice image anyway Big Grin

*waves*

Hello, my first post here. Blush

This is indeed true, as I saw Keeley Hawes today at the SFX Weekender convention, and she said that she and Peter went to see Nicola in Season's Greetings on Friday night. They talked about how they could bring Zoe back, did some reminiscing and Keeley said how much she loved working on Spooks, and that she would be tempted to return if asked!

Wow! Thanks for confirming Goldrush70. That's so nice that Keeley and Peter both went to see Nicola. Wish I was at that performance. Imagine if you were at the bar and there next to you were Peter, Nicola, and Keeley! I think I probably would have gone into shock for the next ten years! Big Grin

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - Beatriz - 06-02-2011 10:53 AM

I would die of excitment!!! Big Grin

That's very nice of them, going to see a colleague on stage!! (And I don't know what an SFX convention is, either).

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - Gazelle - 06-02-2011 12:03 PM

(19-01-2011 10:57 PM)MrsHat Wrote:  I'm due to be seeing Season's Greetings on first Sunday in March too....rather excited but nervous about going on my own, especially as I hope to try and catch Nicola afterwards (Not so good on my own at stage doors!)

I'm going up to London on 20th February and hope to see Nicola afterwards at the stage doors too - like you I'm going alone so I'm a little nervous! From all accounts she puts you at ease though so hopefully all will be well! Hope you enjoy the show!