Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Nicola Walker - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Nicola Walker (/thread-307.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - Forever Secret - 25-02-2011 11:11 PM

(25-02-2011 11:03 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  Has the Being Human Episode aired with her in it? I can't find it. Confused

Yep! It was aired on Sunday Smile
It should be on BBC iPlayer somewhere, Wink

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 25-02-2011 11:16 PM

By some people, you mean me, Nitrus. I guess we have different understanding of "disrespectful and rude" and for that I do apologise. I'm happy to take one on the chin for Nicola. Perhaps you should revise/expand/clarify your rules on this particular point in order to make that point clearer.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - DogSoSmall - 26-02-2011 01:36 AM

Being Human is still on iPlayer, but probably only until tomorrow. I just rewatched it. Glad I did as the first time around I missed the "Tena Lady moment"!

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - Tea Lady - 26-02-2011 09:43 AM

I loved Nicola in Being Human especially the surfing part. She does comedy so well. (This wasn't the best episode of Being Human mind, this series, so don't be put off from watching again.)

I wonder if it says on her CV, "Excellent at crying" which is why she seems to get these parts? Smile

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 26-02-2011 01:11 PM

Emilia de Girolamo, one of the writers and producers of Law & Order : UK, has tweeted to let fans know that the episode titled "ID" in which Nicola guest stars in will be shown in the UK, on ITV, on 21 March 2011. Nicola fans, mark your diaires.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - DogSoSmall - 26-02-2011 03:57 PM

Thanks for the info. I saw an advert for the series last night, with some Nicola moments in there. All it said was "coming soon" though.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - langley - 26-02-2011 08:45 PM

I just watched Being Human! NW was so hilarious!! I don't know how to use spoiler tags so I won't say which parts I loved the best, but I'm still laughing about the scene where she opens her laptop. I wouldn't mind seeing her in a role where she gets to look more chic, though.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 26-02-2011 09:32 PM

(26-02-2011 08:45 PM)langley Wrote:  I wouldn't mind seeing her in a role where she gets to look more chic, though.
Your wish may be granted when Law & Order : UK "ID" airs, with Nicola as the guest star. Smile

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - langley - 27-02-2011 12:50 AM

Oh, I saw NW in Law & Order: UK! She was amazing, of course, although I wish she'd had more air time. Her clothes were nice - very corporate looking and mostly black. Not those long prairie skirts and boots she's always wearing as Ruth. I really wish they'd spice up Ruth's wardrobe and not make her look so frumpy. NW is so gorgeous. Remember she wore nicer looking clothes in series 3, like the jeans and spaghetti strap tank top with a nice jacket and of course the dress and gorgeous pink pumps when she was stalking her potential boyfriend? I'd like to see her in more knee-length skirts and pumps. Sorry if this is not the right place to post this.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - A Cousin - 27-02-2011 01:20 AM

WOW! I am super confused now.

After reading Langley's last post, I panicked and went over to the BBC America schedule. We have been pretty devoted fans of Law & Order UK and have been watching it without fail. There is an episode titled "ID" that is running next Friday 4 March at 9pm.

Here is the episode description:

The brutal and cold blooded murder of a pregnant doctor in the carpark of the hospital where she works leads our heroes to places they never could have imagined. What initially seems like a crime of passion soon unravels into a conspiracy involving senior government officials. Risking their careers, James and Alesha must get to the bottom of this case before another life is destroyed.

They don't give a cast list. Is that NW's episode?