Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Nicola Walker - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Nicola Walker (/thread-307.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 10-06-2011 11:30 PM

Nicola only had a small role in Oliver Twist, and if memory serves, she only appeared in episode 1 Undecided

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - JHyde - 11-06-2011 07:03 AM

Look, it's worth watching anyway, honest. I caught it when they showed it here about 18 months back, I think. But yes, Nicola's role is minimal and she's very low on the credits list.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - A Cousin - 11-06-2011 02:36 PM

Yea for Nicola! Yahoo She does make it all the way to the second episode but only just. Cool

She actually appears more than I thought she would. I saw this version back when it was run the first time because I love Tim Spall but did not know who NW was at the time. Sally is what is called "A small but pivotal" role. And, as usual, NW is very good in it. It's a pitifully dark character. She has such commitment as an actress. Anyhoo, worth the watch.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 18-06-2011 11:21 AM

You can now hear a trailer of Robophobia on the Big Finish website HERE. CAN-NOT-WAIT! The show sounds fantabulous. Please put in your pre-orders soon. It will be released on 31 July 2011.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 01-07-2011 03:17 PM

The best comedy radio show that Nicola Walker has done, The Big Town All Stars, will be repeated on BBC Radio 4 Extra on Friday, 8 July 2011 at 11:30 pm. Non UK fans can listen via the BBC Radio iPlayer, which does not have any geographical limitations. Don't miss this opportunity to catch up with this very funny radio show.

In other news, the latest issue of Vortex magazine has an interview with Nicola, ahead of the release of Dr Who : Robophobia at the end of this month. In addition to reading the current issue in Flash, on the Vortex Magazine website, you should be able to download the current issue as a PDF file. The interview is a typical very funny interview with Nicola, and is required reading for all NOGs! Yahoo

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 04-07-2011 10:22 AM

Have a listen to the June podcast from Big Finish which you can download HERE. It has another clip from Robophobia, featuring Nicola Walker, plus some very lovely comments from Toby Hadoke about Nicola's performance. Big Grin

Robophobia will be released on 31 July 2011. You can pre-order this from the Big Finish website.

YahooYahooYahoo

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 15-07-2011 04:39 PM

Nicola's guest turn in Dr Who : Robophobia is now available for download from the Big Finish website. Go buy a copy now. You don't have to be an existing Dr Who fan to enjoy this story, and Nicola can always be counted on giving a brilliant performance. YahooYahooYahoo

Also, reminder for you to tune into ep 102 of Big Town All Stars on BBC Radio 4 Extra tonight at 23:30 GMT, or catch up via the BBC Radio iPlayer. No geographic restrictions for non UK fans.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - MrsHat - 02-08-2011 06:46 PM

Tamzin Outhwaite, Nicola Walker and Claudie Blakley will star in the world premiere of Amelia Bullmore’s new play Di and Viv and Rose, as part of the Hampstead Downstairs season.

More info here

With thanks to HarryFan & cjbfan44 over on SIC Heart

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - Tea Lady - 02-08-2011 06:47 PM

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet. Details released about NW's new play today. Opens September 14th in London. Looks interesting and i'm guessing a decent sized part. Smile

http://www.whatsonstage.com/news/theatre/london/E8831312305253/Outhwaite+%26+Walker+Go+Downstairs+at+Hampstead.html

http://www.hampsteadtheatre.com/page/3217/Di+and+Viv+and+Rose/275

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - A Cousin - 02-08-2011 06:54 PM

(02-08-2011 06:47 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Surprised this hasn't been posted yet. Details released about NW's new play today. Opens September 14th in London. Looks interesting and i'm guessing a decent sized part. Smile

Holy crap! Nicola Walker AND Claudie Blakley!?! Run, don't walk - if you can get to it. That alone sells it to me!