Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Nicola Walker - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Nicola Walker (/thread-307.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - Forever Secret - 02-09-2011 11:35 AM

That's because Doctor Who crazy fanatics are in the millions and are biased and some have no idea how amazing Nicola is!
However Alex Kingston... I can understand why people vote for her... if it were a poll in terms of acting Nicola would be top, there's not question she the more talented actress in that poll Wink... Keep voting for Nicola people! XD

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - beatrice4ruth - 02-09-2011 11:52 AM

I agree with you 100% about Nicola Walker. I do not understand the fascination with Alex Kingston and I do enjoy Dr Who. Karen Gillan and Sophia Miles are cute. I keep voting for NW thanks to Firefox and Explorer installed on my 2 computers. And Max Brown? I voted for him. Where is PF on the list?

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - Forever Secret - 02-09-2011 12:00 PM

I was wondering too where PF is on the sexy Males list... hmmm *glares*

But having met Alex Kingston, I have to admit she is very beautiful... however her acting is not quite as good as Nicola's from experience of watching them both on TV (Opinion not fact haha), it's a shame its a poll about how attractive people are and not a poll for their talent Sad
I don't like Karen Gillan personally in Doctor Who,
but Sophia Myles, I'm surprised she not higher on the list... Wink *tries to vote again*

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 06-09-2011 03:07 PM

Hampstead Theatre have posted 29 rehearsal photos for "Di and Viv and Rose" on its Facebook page, and they're slightly larger than the ones on the Theatre's own website.

The three actresses look like they're having a great time during rehearsals! Nicola's wearing her favourite rehearsal shirt. Must be her lucky shirt or something. Tongue Smile Big Grin

I cannot wait to go see this play. If you haven't bought a ticket yet, you should consider doing so soon Smile

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - loladom - 12-09-2011 03:54 PM

Nice pics. Nicola really has lost some weight, I thought that in recent pics of Spooks filming too. Suits her. She doesn't look 40 does she? Wish I could see the play but wont be back in the UK now until Xmas. Is she doing another Xmas play anyone heard?

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 20-09-2011 01:30 PM

The Hampstead Downstairs does not have a press night for their plays, so "Di and Viv and Rose" probably won't be getting any main stream press support; plus its also a relatively short run. But that shouldn't put you off going to the play. It only cost £12 a ticket, and it will be the best £12 you'll spend this month. You can get tickets HERE.

It'll be fun! Big Grin

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 23-09-2011 09:49 PM

29 production photos have now been posted on the Hampstead Theatre's Facebook page. They are gorgeous photos, showing a very different Nicola with shorter hair. If you think Nicola is only ever capable of appearing dour in blues and blacks or only in "Ruth" mode, you're in for a very pleasant surprise! Believe Peter Firth when he said in one recent interview, Nicola is unpredictable! Yahoo

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - beatrice4ruth - 23-09-2011 10:07 PM

I love NW with shorter hair and colorful clothes. She looks beautiful.

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - pepelow - 23-09-2011 10:15 PM

I thought there are other threads about Ruth, Harry and Ruth etc. and this thread is supposed to be discussions of Nicola's other work as an actress ... Confused

RE: [spoilers] Nicola Walker - yorkshiretyke - 30-09-2011 05:30 PM

Q and A's on Nicola website

http://www.nicola-walker.com/?page_id=3718

Lovely comments about Peter