Spooks Forum
Tessa should have stayed? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 1 (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Tessa should have stayed? (/thread-31.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Tessa should have stayed? - Nitrus - 05-08-2009 08:53 AM

Tessa was only around for a short while in Series 1.. with cameos in other series. I felt that she was cast aside too soon.. would have liked to see her character develop further...

Anyone else feel this way?

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - bertowud - 18-08-2009 11:40 AM

I wish they'd managed to keep her around on the edges. She was a very interesting character. It was one of the more interesting send offs of any character on the show so far. It would be neat to see her pop up again causing trouble for the team from the sidelines.

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - LucasNorth#1 - 29-08-2009 10:47 AM

I didn't like her to be honest. Yes, she was ruthless and determined, but I thought she was too self centred and didn't really give many others a chance. Plus I didn't think she gave Harry the respect he deserves, and that marks you down in my book Wink

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - bertowud - 29-08-2009 04:41 PM

(29-08-2009 10:47 AM)LucasNorth#1 Wrote:  I didn't like her to be honest. Yes, she was ruthless and determined, but I thought she was too self centred and didn't really give many others a chance. Plus I didn't think she gave Harry the respect he deserves, and that marks you down in my book Wink

Which makes her a great character. She was rightly removed from the Grid, but she could still have been around.

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - Silktie - 30-08-2009 12:24 PM

I agree that she was a great character - in the way that Darth Vader was a great character. She should definitely not be allowed to return to the Grid, but I think her return as a possible protagonist would make for great entertainment. Harry seems like a man who has the patience of an elephant when it comes to settling scores, and I bet he would love the chance to ruin Tessa once and for all. So I say bring her back, and we can all stand back and watch the sparks (and insults) fly!

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - bertowud - 30-08-2009 02:09 PM

A hero is only as good as his/her best villain.

She should definitely turn up as a thorn in Harry's side again.

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - LucasNorth#1 - 30-08-2009 08:38 PM

Any ideas as to how that could be made possible? I can't really remember where she's meant to be now!

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - CarterReynolds - 30-08-2009 08:46 PM

Was she not running her own security company?

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - bertowud - 30-08-2009 08:50 PM

I believe so and Harry had told her if he encountered her again, she'd regret it.

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - almh - 31-08-2009 07:07 PM

(30-08-2009 08:50 PM)bertowud Wrote:  I believe so and Harry had told her if he encountered her again, she'd regret it.

Since when has Harry really stopped Tessa from doing what she wants?