Spooks Forum
Tessa should have stayed? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 1 (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Tessa should have stayed? (/thread-31.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - Beatriz - 01-04-2010 04:17 PM

I think she was just talking she would like to return to Spooks and it would make a good storyline, just that...

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - lwhite53 - 01-04-2010 06:55 PM

It'd be too late for s9, but if they really want her to return it should definitely be possible for s10.

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - Lucas - 09-04-2010 12:07 AM

Definitely not me. I never found her to be really that a good of a character. She was... I don't know..

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - Skully - 09-04-2010 04:09 AM

Gosh, imagine Tessa and Juliet teaming up together. THAT would be scary.

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - Tea Lady - 09-04-2010 10:21 AM

(09-04-2010 04:09 AM)Skully Wrote:  Gosh, imagine Tessa and Juliet teaming up together. THAT would be scary.

Poor Harry though. He would be eaten alive !!

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - CONDOR - 15-04-2010 04:06 PM

I have to admit being a "probie" on the Grid I actually liked Tessa, she had a certain elegance, I loved the reference in the Series 1 narration on the DVD that she was going to be sent to "Narnia", a damp dark cold place in Britain where MI5 agents get sent when they are in disgrace. The irony is that when i was a civil servant working at the docks, they sent all the officers with a "drink" problem to a quiet freight depot out of the public view, it brought those memories flooding back, it just goes to show that the writers had a good insight into the actual workings of the Civil Service Mind. It was however unfortunate that Harry saw Tess as such a threat that he had her kicked out of The Service... "Hell hath no furry than a woman scorned..."

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - xRuthx - 27-05-2011 06:39 AM

I didn't find myself missing Tessa for the longest of times after she left, but in series nine I kept wishing she would turn up. Jenny Agutter is a very good actress and I felt that there was much more to Tessa than we got to discover. Having said that, I don't know if a character like hers was would work on The Grid anymore. The show has changed a lot since series one and two after all so maybe it would feel weird if they tried to bring Tessa back now.

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - theyesavit - 30-09-2011 08:18 AM

(05-08-2009 08:53 AM)Nitrus Wrote:  Tessa was only around for a short while in Series 1.. with cameos in other series. I felt that she was cast aside too soon.. would have liked to see her character develop further...

Anyone else feel this way?

I'm a great fan of JA, would certainly have appreciated more of her stocking top in the lift !!!!Smile

RE: Tessa should have stayed? - ezeemedia - 13-10-2011 07:26 PM

How great would it be if Tessa returned - just for a little bit