Spooks Forum
Spooks and Twitter - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Spooks and Twitter (/thread-320.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Spooks and Twitter - Kirayuki - 18-01-2010 06:33 AM

I'm finding Lucas' constant tweeting somewhat irritating. It is just 'The Lucas show' and you have to read through hundreds of his to find anybody else. I can't be online all the time so its really annoying. Sad

RE: Spooks and Twitter - aquamarine - 18-01-2010 01:08 PM

I miss the others too! It was great when it started but we need more Roz, Harry et al...
While I'm a big Lucas fan I find Twitter Lucas a bit drippy (sorry... don't shout at me!)

Bring back the rest of the Spooks! It's lunchtime - I need a distraction...

RE: Spooks and Twitter - LucasNorthFan - 18-01-2010 02:19 PM

(17-01-2010 11:08 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  I think even the other spooks are getting fed up with Lucas and his tweeting... Juliet did gag him a while back haha ... Maybe thats why the others have stopped Sad

I was thinking the same yesterday, when Lucas said Harry had unfollowed him.
We RA fans still enjoy his tweets, because we find interesting/soap opera like, you just can't turn it off Rolleyes this 'fight' between him and Sir Guy (other RA character) but I do understand that Spooks fans won't find it interesting at all, plus the tweets had gone 'out of script', it doesn't allow them to participate even if they'd want to and that might have taken the fun out of it for the Grid group...it's seems as they're suddenly disappeared Sad

LNF Smile

RE: Spooks and Twitter - YourFutureMuse - 19-01-2010 06:55 PM

(09-01-2010 01:38 PM)LucasNorthFan Wrote:  Sometimes I have the impression Lucas is a woman (lol) he knows a little too much of other RA characters Tongue

LNF Smile

He is lol, which is why I think it is slightly odd all this 'liaisons' he has with twitter people hahaha

I am happy today the other spookies tweeted again Big Grin Still nothing from Malcolm or Zoe though Sad

RE: Spooks and Twitter - deathbymascara - 19-01-2010 08:20 PM

I got my twitter account today Big Grin and went on an random following spree so if I followed any of you guys, don't be scared Tongue I am Doowapp Big Grin

RE: Spooks and Twitter - Nitrus - 19-01-2010 08:22 PM

Go nuts and follow @spookstv.

RE: Spooks and Twitter - deathbymascara - 19-01-2010 08:27 PM

Haha I have just read this thread and was just about too Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Spooks and Twitter - kirmostar - 19-01-2010 08:48 PM

(19-01-2010 06:55 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  
(09-01-2010 01:38 PM)LucasNorthFan Wrote:  Sometimes I have the impression Lucas is a woman (lol) he knows a little too much of other RA characters Tongue

LNF Smile

He is lol, which is why I think it is slightly odd all this 'liaisons' he has with twitter people hahaha

Lucas is a girl!!! OK, I'm moving on to Guy then......

RE: Spooks and Twitter - YourFutureMuse - 19-01-2010 09:16 PM

Yeah she changed her name to Lucas, rather than making a new account I noticed cos I was already following her Big Grin

And I imagine guy is a girl too... Would a rightminded male want to sit around at a computer pretending to be him... or have an interest in Richard Armitage ... hmmm Undecided But then again I suppose 'he' does get a lot female attention Wink

And deathbymascara steady on with Lucas_North Tongue LOL

RE: Spooks and Twitter - LucasNorthFan - 19-01-2010 09:38 PM

Yes, I imagine Guy is also a girl, both know too much about themselves and about Spooks, RH, North&South and other RA shows... Tongue

LNF Smile