Spooks Forum
Spooks and Twitter - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Spooks and Twitter (/thread-320.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Spooks and Twitter - kirmostar - 23-01-2010 09:00 PM

It's so much fun!....................

RE: Spooks and Twitter - Nia M - 24-01-2010 12:55 AM

Don't have Twitter myself, but have been religiously reading all the tweets Tongue
Except for the majority of Lucas' 'liasons' which are slightly annoying as I use EditorJules' list and the number of Tweets I have to flick through to get to ones by the others is just insane...

RE: Spooks and Twitter - aquamarine - 24-01-2010 12:50 PM

(19-01-2010 10:15 PM)kirmostar Wrote:  Prob best not to tell all of Guy's girls then......

But why would a girl pretend to BE him, I can imagine pretending to be WITH him (Silba) but that's different....getting into a weird area now...

Definitely a weird area!
I think most of the spooks tweeting is fun but have often deleted Lucas from my spooks list when he drivels on and on...
The whole twitter snogging/shagging thing I do find just odd! If it's your thing then go for it and have fun but personally I find the idea of imaginary snogging with a stranger who's pretending to be a fictional character just too many steps removed from reality!

Maybe the real Lucas should appear on twitter and reveal that drippy twitter Lucas is actually an imposter - a Russian clone maybe...

If only I had more time on my hands!

RE: Spooks and Twitter - deathbymascara - 24-01-2010 06:43 PM

Yeah I was reading some tweets earlier and some 'tweeple' seem to take it way too seriously (sorry I am new to twitter, gotta get this terminology right Tongue). Like it appears he is in some sort of relationship with someone off twitter??? Confused (doubly sorry if that is someone on here I am still working on matching up spooks names to twitter names Smile )
(23-01-2010 03:21 PM)hunidk Wrote:  When I first read her bio - I thought for a brief second that "Lucas" had got to her also Smile Had totally forgotten Will's last name...

I have to admit I did that too lmao Confused

RE: Spooks and Twitter - Nia M - 24-01-2010 07:01 PM

I was slightly confused by that too at first. Not the first time they've had repetition of surnames in the show though; Colin Wells and Angela Wells...

I did enjoy reading about the Christmas party! Big Grin

RE: Spooks and Twitter - deathbymascara - 24-01-2010 08:52 PM

Helen Flynn appears to have appeared on twitter... riigghhht.

RE: Spooks and Twitter - JHyde - 24-01-2010 09:24 PM

Harry just sent out one of my favourite tweets EVER: "Ok. These are the Grid Rules. No "coming back from the dead". No historical characters and a daily post count that doesnt cover 3 pages..."

Ros and I have also bonded over mutual hatred for Lucas' tweets that veer on the side on TMI.....

RE: Spooks and Twitter - Beatriz - 24-01-2010 09:44 PM

lol that was very funny!!! Big Grin

RE: Spooks and Twitter - deathbymascara - 24-01-2010 11:20 PM

(24-01-2010 09:24 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Harry just sent out one of my favourite tweets EVER: "Ok. These are the Grid Rules. No "coming back from the dead". No historical characters and a daily post count that doesnt cover 3 pages..."

Ros and I have also bonded over mutual hatred for Lucas' tweets that veer on the side on TMI.....

That was a very good tweet. When Helen appeared and with Lucas apparently dating someone from twitter I was just like oh dear this really is ridiculous!! pahaha

Looks like Zoe, Ruth, Ros and Harry are all back to their tweeting best Yahoo Malcolm hasn't tweeted since I joined though Sad I will look forward to that (Y)

I thought it was funny a few days ago when Ruth spelt Cyprus like cypress Exclamation Oh dear and she lived there for years Tongue

RE: Spooks and Twitter - Nia M - 24-01-2010 11:48 PM

Yeah, Helen returning is rather ridiculous. Can't wait for Ros' response to it all...
I LOVED Harry's tweet Tongue