Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros (/thread-329.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - watchstrap - 21-11-2010 09:00 PM

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - A Cousin - 22-11-2010 01:07 AM

(21-11-2010 09:00 PM)watchstrap Wrote:  No not a stupid question A Cousin, I will try and illuminate. A West End Wendy is a performer who mainly performs solely in Musicals. Sometimes here there is a bit of snobbery towards Musical Theatre, I think because of it's mass appeal. IMO a good performance is a good performance and it's nice to have a variety of shows to go and see.

Oh! A Broadway Baby. Thanks Watchstrap. You are very kind but, with my background, I probably should have known better.... Blush Do you know if "Wendy" refers to anyone in particular?

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - JHyde - 22-11-2010 06:51 AM

I will never understand the obsession with Noel Coward, especially in his native country. But I can see HN doing well in that part.

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - lucy_lu - 15-12-2010 02:17 PM

I love HN/Ros! my favourite Spooks character I think Smile have loved HN since the Cold Feet days. I'm trying to plan a trip from Australia to the UK next year and am hoping I'll be able to catch HN in Blythe Spirit in London! devastated when she left Spooks Sad

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - HellsBells - 15-12-2010 02:23 PM

HN is going to be in the new BBC programme 'Outcast' but I don't think it has an airing date yet. According to the BBC,
"Stella Isen (played by Hermione Norris), is Head of Protection and Security (PAS). Stella sacrificed everything for the chance to save the world."

Sounds a bit like Ros??

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - lucy_lu - 15-12-2010 03:12 PM

oohhh another Ros-type character might be just what I need! haha there will never be another Ros though Sad looking forward to more HN on our screens!

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - JHyde - 16-12-2010 07:05 AM

HN's reason for leaving was that she didn't want to keep playing the same type of character. I can't see her rushing too quickly into something that wasn't at least half way different from Ros.

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - BravoNine - 16-12-2010 08:38 AM

Oh how I miss Ros, her feisty attitude, dry humor, and courage. Sad

I wonder if Ros was looking down on her team, what would she say about this debacle with Albany and Lucas, she would be so disappointed. I know it took them a while to get used to each other, but Ros truly loved this little family that's came out of this team, and I always thought she had a fondness for Lucas, kinda like a little brother, there were times when she would be protective of him. She would be heart-broken to see what he has become.

I did wonder, if Ros had been there, could things have been different? I really miss her a lot!!

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - lucy_lu - 17-12-2010 02:49 PM

I miss Ros too! I always remember her little speech about the people in your life and how she said colleagues were ok...she was passionate about her team and she built up a great relationship with Lucas. Sad how things turn out *yes I'm aware it's just a TV show!*

I keep hoping that she could come back somehow but she can't come back from the dead twice hehe will just have to re-live her episodes to fill the void Blush

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - BravoNine - 17-12-2010 05:24 PM

7.8 and 8.4 has my favorite Lucas/Ros moments!

Ros was such a sweet big-sister figure! I know "sweet" isn't exactly what one uses to describe Ros, but that's how I perceive her relationship with Lucas, or with Jo and the other younger members of the team. Smile