Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros (/thread-329.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - Byatil - 15-01-2011 03:36 PM

Outcast looks fairly interesting, reminded me of the other BBC drama series about the viral infection which killed 90% of the world's population or something similar, the name escapes me though. Should be good to see HN at any rate Smile

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - watchstrap - 15-01-2011 10:42 PM

(15-01-2011 03:36 PM)Byatil Wrote:  Outcast looks fairly interesting, reminded me of the other BBC drama series about the viral infection which killed 90% of the world's population or something similar, the name escapes me though. Should be good to see HN at any rate Smile

I think you are refering to Survivors, a remake of something originally made in the 70's. Dragged on a bit, which I think 'we've all survived a plague/shipwreck/planecrash' dramas tend to. Maybe I just have a short attention span, but still find them a bit predictable.

That said, I am looking forward to giving Outcasts a go.
Anybody been to see Blythe Spirit lately? It seems ages since I went. Please leave a review it you have time, as I would be interested to compare notes with others that have been Smile

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - Byatil - 16-01-2011 01:05 AM

(15-01-2011 10:42 PM)watchstrap Wrote:  I think you are refering to Survivors, a remake of something originally made in the 70's. Dragged on a bit, which I think 'we've all survived a plague/shipwreck/planecrash' dramas tend to. Maybe I just have a short attention span, but still find them a bit predictable.

That said, I am looking forward to giving Outcasts a go.

Yeah, that's the one! It did drag a bit, but the initial concept of it was fairly interesting. Hopefully 'Outcasts' will be a bit less predictable Smile

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - HellsBells - 17-01-2011 02:41 PM

The trailer that the BBC has shown for Outcasts is up on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4PIJL1XD38

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - HellsBells - 29-01-2011 07:04 PM

An interview with HN while filming Outcast,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1351339/Hermione-Norris-I-try-separate-family-work--time-.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - Bradshawww - 01-02-2011 07:38 PM

For anyone interested, this weeks RadioTimes has a 4 page interview with Hermione and some stunning images. Also featured on the front cover.

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - HellsBells - 02-02-2011 12:44 PM

Thanks for that info Bradshawww
Here's another interview with HN

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/drama/outcasts/interviews/hermione-norris-im-on-another-planet/11666

The BBC definitely seem to be pushing this series.

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - A Cousin - 02-02-2011 01:25 PM

For those of you in the US, BBC America has Outcasts is listed as an upcoming programme. They do not list a start date but keep you eyes peeled.

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - sugarhorse1 - 01-03-2011 05:37 PM

just watched series 8 again - thank goodness Ros has gone at last. HN just looks so incredibly BORED all the time - OK, I suppose the Botox doesn't help her to change expression very much (look at her forehead - you can see she can't move most of it except for a little bit up by her hairline). I wondered if she was just fed-up playing Ros, but no, she was bored in Outcasts. if acting bores her so much, why doesn't she go and find a job she enjoys?

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris/Ros - BravoNine - 01-03-2011 06:01 PM

(01-03-2011 05:37 PM)sugarhorse1 Wrote:  just watched series 8 again - thank goodness Ros has gone at last. HN just looks so incredibly BORED all the time - OK, I suppose the Botox doesn't help her to change expression very much (look at her forehead - you can see she can't move most of it except for a little bit up by her hairline). I wondered if she was just fed-up playing Ros, but no, she was bored in Outcasts. if acting bores her so much, why doesn't she go and find a job she enjoys?

I hardly think she looks bored at all, in fact, I love how she portrayed Ros, she's always the calm and cool-headed one and very stone-faced, it's who Ros is, it's not HN being bored at all. She doesn't look bored in Outcasts either. I find her character to be very intriguing.

And really who are you to say acting bores her? Are you Hermione Norris? How could you possibly know that she is bored and not enjoying her job?

Anyways, you don't have to watch her if you think it's boring, no one is forcing you to.