Spooks Forum
For those who were inspired last night..... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: For those who were inspired last night..... (/thread-337.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: For those who were inspired last night..... - Sidney Reilly - 15-11-2009 02:05 AM

Where's the fun in that? LOL

RE: For those who were inspired last night..... - Margaret - 15-11-2009 04:42 AM

Pleased to see that I am not the only one here who has entertained the idea of working for the security services.

RE: For those who were inspired last night..... - RoninExec - 15-11-2009 12:01 PM

You couldn't afford the clothes on an IO salary... It's only TV you know...

See, after seeing Daktari in the late 60s, I wanted to become a vet !!!

RE: For those who were inspired last night..... - bertowud - 15-11-2009 04:22 PM

The clothes or Zaf's car or Danny's apartment.

RE: For those who were inspired last night..... - RoninExec - 15-11-2009 04:47 PM

Exactly.Cool

RE: For those who were inspired last night..... - almh - 15-11-2009 10:41 PM

Sounds cool Smile I've read Stella Rimington's book (or one of them anyway,) and it makes sense. (Both the book and the article.) Definitely sounds interesting though.

RE: For those who were inspired last night..... - Margaret - 16-11-2009 11:45 AM

Yes, Almh I agree: I've read Stella Rimmington's books and found them incredibly interesting. I think the work would be quite fascinating, even more so these days because of all the computer gadgets. (Not that computer gadgetry is my forte). And YES!!! Ronin Exec and Bertowud: I COULDN'T afford the clothes, cars or apartment...but one can dream!!