Spooks Forum
Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing (/thread-372.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - saucybetty - 15-11-2009 12:18 AM

Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing

This is sad news indeed. I thought they were such a cute couple!

RE: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - Fidget - 15-11-2009 12:31 AM

sad indeed

RE: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - Nitrus - 15-11-2009 12:52 AM

This has just ruined Series 5 & 6 for me... Sad

RE: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - Margaret - 15-11-2009 04:31 AM

How sad to learn that Raza and Miranda have parted. Hard enough for most people to keep their relationships on track these days: but the irregular schedules of actors must make it tough.

RE: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - age1021 - 15-11-2009 01:34 PM

Maybe I am reading too much into it, but why did the article bring up the fact that Miranda's character in spooks spent more time with Rupert Penry Jones character?

"The couple married in September 2007, just as Mr Jaffrey left the show. Ms Raison then took a more central role alongside Rupert Penry-Jones, who played station chief Adam Carter, until his character was killed off."

odd....or maybe I am reading into it...

RE: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - Nitrus - 15-11-2009 03:18 PM

(15-11-2009 01:34 PM)age1021 Wrote:  Maybe I am reading too much into it, but why did the article bring up the fact that Miranda's character in spooks spent more time with Rupert Penry Jones character?

"The couple married in September 2007, just as Mr Jaffrey left the show. Ms Raison then took a more central role alongside Rupert Penry-Jones, who played station chief Adam Carter, until his character was killed off."

I think you're reading too much into it, RPJ has been happily married for years.

I think they just needed to fill out the article, or it was an excuse to get a pic of him on there lol.

RE: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - age1021 - 15-11-2009 03:46 PM

(15-11-2009 03:18 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  
(15-11-2009 01:34 PM)age1021 Wrote:  Maybe I am reading too much into it, but why did the article bring up the fact that Miranda's character in spooks spent more time with Rupert Penry Jones character?

I think you're reading too much into it, RPJ has been happily married for years.

I think they just needed to fill out the article, or it was an excuse to get a pic of him on there lol.

Yeah.....I guess you are right. And I love any article with Roo in it Heart

RE: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - RoninExec - 15-11-2009 06:12 PM

Ah! Very good news by my standards. Now the babe is available again then ! With her cute new hairdo !!!Heart

Think I'm gonna spend more time in London...Tongue

RE: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - Beatriz - 15-11-2009 08:48 PM

They were a cute couple from my point of view, that's sad; but looking on the bright side as RoninExec says, but I'm more interested in Raza Wink

RE: Raza and Miranda Separated/Divorcing - RoninExec - 16-11-2009 07:41 AM

Maybe we should arrange some kind of "provoked" random encounters, "à la Spooks", you with Raz and I with MR... Ah! The coincidence that never was....Cool
We will send them some kinda invitation for a free stay in a cool place either in Spain or France. Of course we will be on location when he or she shows up. Wink
There will be a mundane problem they will be confronted to.... Reservation nowhere to be found, suitcase locks jammed...
"Sorry, I couldn't help hearing your conversation with the concierge. Allow me to help please... By the way, my name is..."

Piece of cake.Cool