Spooks Forum
Hello! - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/thread-39.html)

Hello! - Juliet Delta - 06-08-2009 08:42 PM

Hi, I'm Juliet...I come from the UK.
I just love spooks, and get a real kick out of making music vid's on youtube of spooks.. Once I found my way round the forum perhaps I can post some upBig Grin Great site btw!Smile

RE: Hello! - bertowud - 06-08-2009 10:13 PM

Juliet,

Welcome to the boards! Glad to have you aboard. I don't know about Nitrus, but I'd love to see some of your Spooks remix music videos.

RE: Hello! - Juliet Delta - 06-08-2009 10:20 PM

Thanks very much...I will put them in the vid and pics forum.

RE: Hello! - CarterReynolds - 06-08-2009 10:22 PM

Hi! thought I had better introduce myself....Im Cheryl and I live in Northumberland, England. I love Spooks even though I never really know what the hell is going on!!! Im a huge fan of Keeley Hawes and Rupert Penry-Jones.....I just adore these two!! Currently flicking between series 1 and series 3 on sky +, great to know I can get my Spooks fix whenever the kids allow me some peace and quiet! Just spent ages making myself a sig only to find out I need to make 10 posts before I can use it Confused doh!!! never mind that gives me an incentive to get there haha!

RE: Hello! - Juliet Delta - 06-08-2009 10:28 PM

Hi Cheryl! Yep I did exactly the same thing! Smile

RE: Hello! - Nitrus - 06-08-2009 10:35 PM

Welcome to the forums both of you! I will look forward to seeing your videos. Big Grin

Lol, I implemented a restriction on signatures to try and stop spammers.. they use signatures to spam their links.

I am taken the limit down to 5.. so Juliet you should be able to use one now.. and Cheryl.. you don't have long to go!

Sorry for the inconvenience. Sad

RE: Hello! - CarterReynolds - 06-08-2009 10:38 PM

Hi there Juliet, Nitrus Smile tis no problem about the sig! it's ready and waiting when I reach the magic number lol!!

RE: Hello! - Juliet Delta - 06-08-2009 10:39 PM

Great stuff Nitrus , many thanks Big Grin

RE: Hello! - Bruno411 - 07-08-2009 12:34 PM

Hi I'm Bruno and I have been watching the show for some time now as well and enjoy it a lot.

RE: Hello! - Juliet Delta - 07-08-2009 02:16 PM

Hi Bruno Smile nice to see another fellow spook enthusiast!