Spooks Forum
Spooky Holidays - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Spooky Holidays (/thread-409.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Spooky Holidays - YourFutureMuse - 24-12-2009 07:42 PM

Your church service went alright then? Smile

ATM I am making a christmas quiz for my family tomorrow lol I aim to make it impossibly hard and as many Spooks related q's as possible Tongue

I still haven't wrapped my presents yet though Confused Last minute all the way Big Grin

RE: Spooky Holidays - almh - 24-12-2009 07:47 PM

hehe my sister decided that she would be in charge so I was like yes!!! And then she remembered that she's awful at dishing out the jobs, so that part went awfully, before the mass one of the youngest altar servers slipped on an umbrella and hit her head on a counter so went to sit with her parents, and then it generally didn't go too well. You fortunately do not hear the rest of the rant. Smile

LOL! My family are getting pretty good at answering Spooks related questions now Wink

RE: Spooky Holidays - YourFutureMuse - 24-12-2009 07:50 PM

Yeah I think all my family watch Spooks so I will have to make them all really obscure haha like 'in series 3 episode 7 what was the 10th word spoken' haha I would actually lol and my family would hate me Big Grin
I already have a genevieve o reilly q in there Tongue

RE: Spooky Holidays - almh - 24-12-2009 07:51 PM

That is a bit tough.

Oh dear, already a Genevieve O'Reilly question!!! :sighs: lol

RE: Spooky Holidays - YourFutureMuse - 24-12-2009 07:55 PM

haha yeah Big GrinBig Grin
I think I may have to tone my quiz down a bit, it is really hard and I haven't even included Spooks :O
It was hilarious last year, I did a picture quiz and my grandma thought that Professor Robert Winston was Saddam Hussein Confused LOL And she was adamant it was him as well Tongue

RE: Spooky Holidays - JHyde - 26-12-2009 05:46 AM

Boxing Day was meant to be my favourite day, but I can't get all the clips of the new Doctor Who episode...very disappointing. I'll have another go tomorrow.

Boxing Day cricket test is good though. Loooooove Katich.

RE: Spooky Holidays - almh - 26-12-2009 10:31 AM

OH NO!!!! I have sympathy for you JHyde. It was amaaaazing... IMHO...

Just found it on youtube, if that's where you're looking:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WildTrek#p/u

(Anyone else who needs it too, it's there. I am allowed to post this, right? It's only links to places other than youtube are banned).

RE: Spooky Holidays - JHyde - 26-12-2009 10:34 AM

It's fine, it's youtube and it's Doctor Who. Thanks for that, it's a different user from the two I tried. I think I'm about half way through it.

NOW it's Christmas x

RE: Spooky Holidays - almh - 26-12-2009 10:35 AM

YAY!!! Smile Hope you enjoy the rest of it...

RE: Spooky Holidays - YourFutureMuse - 26-12-2009 02:59 PM

(26-12-2009 05:46 AM)JHyde Wrote:  Boxing Day was meant to be my favourite day, but I can't get all the clips of the new Doctor Who episode...very disappointing. I'll have another go tomorrow.

Boxing Day cricket test is good though. Loooooove Katich.

Oh no! Not cricket haha Undecided. My Dad has been watching it aaaalll morning and it drives me craaaazzy Tongue Luckily I have since retreated up to my room to watch Spooks Big GrinBig Grin