Spooks Forum
Series 9 rumours - possible spoilers...... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 rumours - possible spoilers...... (/thread-432.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - aquamarine - 14-01-2010 03:08 PM

I can't help wondering if the BBC are keeping quiet so that they don't have to confirm the cast details yet. It seems generally accepted that series 9 is on - and the planning and preparation is probably well underway if filmimg starts in February.

If I remember rightly (which is not always the case) we didn't actually see how close Roz was to the explosion nor did we see Lucas get up.... Please correct me if I'm wrong!

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - TygerBright - 14-01-2010 03:41 PM

(14-01-2010 03:08 PM)aquamarine Wrote:  nor did we see Lucas get up....

DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!!
Blush sorry for shouting at you but I've had the same worrying dream and the more, the worrier Wink
Sure they wouldn't, would they? Can't we just keep them all? Even the HS?

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - Beatriz - 14-01-2010 04:11 PM

I think we can keep them all!! Wink I'm very positive, Ros is a strong woman Big Grin and the HS (they can't kill him, he's very cute Tongue)

But surely Lucas is alive, he was far enough to have survived, a few small injuries perhaps but nothing worrying....

If they kill all of them, we don't have any field agent left!!!

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - mrs harry - 14-01-2010 04:35 PM

Don't forget what happened at the end of series 1 - we were led to believe the bomb went off at Tom's - we couldn't actually be sure what end of the building Ros and HS were in at the end.

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - LucasNorthFan - 14-01-2010 05:02 PM

During S8 run, Ian has received a DVD of each week's new episode, I imagine from Kudos, so he always 'reviewed' it and told us what to look forward on his blog before it aired. I think he was used as publicity for each Spooks ep, so I believe what he wrote is trustworthy.

Talking about Ian, I'm not sure if it is in his blog or in another one I've seen, there were pics of ep8 before it aired, one with Harry, Harry and Lucas and another one (caught on motion)with Lucas alone hitting the floor and pieces from an explosion all around him. I think this pic is suppose to be post hotel's boom explosion, his face is to the camera, he seems fine, conscious so I gather he's fine.
In fact I'm remembering another pic from another site where Lucas is walking with an angry/deject expression and dirty as an after bomb explosion. Therefore he must be fine!

LNF Smile

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - Tea Lady - 14-01-2010 05:18 PM

(14-01-2010 05:02 PM)LucasNorthFan Wrote:  Talking about Ian, I'm not sure if it is in his blog or in another one I've seen, there were pics of ep8 before it aired, one with Harry, Harry and Lucas and another one (caught on motion)with Lucas alone hitting the floor and pieces from an explosion all around him. I think this pic is suppose to be post hotel's boom explosion, his face is to the camera, he seems fine, conscious so I gather he's fine.
In fact I'm remembering another pic from another site where Lucas is walking with an angry/deject expression and dirty as an after bomb explosion. Therefore he must be fine!

I am sure someone posted these photos on this site, or a link to the photos as I have seen them also. I looked for them the other week and couldnt find them again. I guess though that these photos could just show the moments after the stunt has finished. Also things can be re-shot if a storyline changes. Let me know if you find the photos again.

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - Kirayuki - 14-01-2010 05:32 PM

Wylie is a fantastic preview reviewer! He does all the episodes of Ashes to Ashes too and so i keep up with his blogs. Now that he's confirmed it i'm happy as day. Big Grin

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - LucasNorthFan - 14-01-2010 05:55 PM

I was so happy that my veredict based on filming pics was that our Mr.North is alive and unharmed (leaving C2.0 aside)........

(14-01-2010 05:18 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Also things can be re-shot if a storyline changes.

Dodgy Suicida *whispering* TeaLady, don't give Kudos ideas! hehe Wink

I'll look if I can find again those webpages.

Quote:preview reviewer
That's the 'word' I was looking for! He's a preview reviewer, like it!

LNF Smile

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - Kirayuki - 14-01-2010 06:14 PM

Are these the pictures you were on about?

Links in brackets as it may be spoiler pics. Tongue
Spoiler: show

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - femaleBertieWooster - 14-01-2010 06:36 PM

Yahoo for Wylie and those that vouch for his creds. Great news! Yahoo