Spooks Forum
Series 9 rumours - possible spoilers...... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 rumours - possible spoilers...... (/thread-432.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - Tea Lady - 15-01-2010 05:09 PM

I think I found those 6 photos. Here's the link:

Series 9 Spoiler: show

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - LucasNorthFan - 15-01-2010 05:17 PM

Tea Lady you're amazing!

Those are the pics, the first one is the one I was talking about, it looks as an after-bomb, Lucas' hair is messy, he has dirt in his face and a little stain of blood and looks...what do you think dejected? Angry? Sad?

LNF Smile

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - Tea Lady - 15-01-2010 05:27 PM

Image 1
must be after the explosion I agree. He is quite close to Harry though in the picture. Lucus got blown up after running away from Harry and was near to the hotel. That's why I am not sure how much you can read into this photo unless Harry then runs to help Lucus. Image 5 must also be after the explosion as there are bits of building on the ground around Harry. They must have though already filmed how this particular scene ends. Well at least the outside filming of the hotel scene.

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - almh - 15-01-2010 06:34 PM

Ooh, very interesting photos. Very interesting...

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - LucasNorthFan - 15-01-2010 07:55 PM

Yes, Harry could have run to help Lucas but I'm basing my suppositions on Lucas' well being Shy, in that pic where he hits the floor, he looks conscious and not really harmed besides being thrown against pavement. I think when you see an explosion and you have to fear for that character's life they show you that after the explosion they're unconscious or very hurt that is not Lucas case, if he didn't have that stain of 'blood in his face' -I think- I would say he got out without a scratch! Rolleyes

LNF Smile

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - carole9908 - 16-01-2010 10:53 AM

I happened to find myself browsing through http://www.RichardArmitageNet.com (as you do) & found most of those photos there under Spooks Series 8 Promos as well.

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - kirmostar - 16-01-2010 12:15 PM

(15-01-2010 05:17 PM)LucasNorthFan Wrote:  Tea Lady you're amazing!

Those are the pics, the first one is the one I was talking about, it looks as an after-bomb, Lucas' hair is messy, he has dirt in his face and a little stain of blood and looks...what do you think dejected? Angry? Sad?

LNF Smile

I was fooled too as RA still looks in character in that pic e.g in the Russian doc on the Season 7 extras when he's posing with HN in her furry hat he's clearly being himself and not Lucas. Perhaps will be explained in the Season 8 DVD extras.......

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - Lovingthespy - 17-01-2010 12:19 AM

I think it is safe to assume that Lucas didn't make it into the building to rescue anyone. There was no more 1 minute before the bomb went off and he said he was going to go get Ros. He tells Harry he is going back in and then there is a shot of Ros and HS and then a shot of the laptop with 51 seconds until count down. Of course this is TV, but my estimation is this isn't enough time to get back to the building considering they should be a safe distance from a bldg about to explode (far away) - the picture of him running must be a shot they didn't use as he ran back to the bldg to rescue Ros (the background scenery seems to fit that theory). The picture of him falling down forcefully as if from the blast, seems to support this. Yet the other pictures of Lucas and Harry walking...I don't think we can derive anything from. Harry's primary duty is to make sure the Pakistan President doesn't die and gets in front of a camera, no matter how far he'd go for his colleagues, he can't leave the president sitting there by himself.

Traditionally, don't shows shoot extra scenes at the end, as they are already there and dressed in and in make up? I am pretty sure they shoot these scenes regardless of knowing the outcome and what is going to happen in next season. And then next season, they can use which scenes make sense without trying to recreate the day. Actor's contracts run out, can't be negotiated etc. - despite the character these issues will need to be written around.

I just wish Ros had headed into the elevator, perhaps that steal box would have protected one or both of them. Although I really liked Robert Glenister as HS Blake, I was really starting to like HS Andrew Lawrence (Tobias Menzies). I liked him in HBO's Rome too.[/php][/code][/quote]

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - TygerBright - 17-01-2010 01:24 AM

We know for sure that Lucas didn't make it back into the hotel as he was blown half across town before he could even make it to the doormat Wink
As for Ros and her charge - last seen (or scene) at least 3 metres from the elevator with 2 seconds left. But then again, the whole countdown/timing thingie was a bit off throughout the episode... they'll find a plausible explanation before season 9 episode 1 Smile

RE: Series 9 rumour - possible spoiler...... - TygerBright - 19-01-2010 06:19 PM

just found this.. obviously more speculation than anything else but... smoke, fire, without, not?
as for a movie - if Jack Bauer can save the world in 24 hours, surely wor spooks can do it in 120 minutes?!?