Spooks Forum
Hello - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hello (/thread-440.html)

Hello - Harry love! - 05-12-2009 08:15 PM

Hi all Smile I've been lurking on this forum for a while and thought it was time I would register and join the lovely discussions. As my username already suggests I'm a big fan of Sir Harry. I've been a Peter fan since before Spooks started but must say that I have become a real Spooks fan and I'm really liking most of the other characters as well especially Ruth, Ros and I must admit I'm getting a soft spot for Tariq as well although I still miss Malcolm *sniff*

I am also a big Harry/Ruth shipper so be warned! Wink

English is not my mother language so please forgive any spelling mistakes I will no doubt make in my posts sometimes

RE: Hello - Amish Mani - 05-12-2009 08:24 PM

Welcome Harrylove.
We all are Harry fans.Sleepy

RE: Hello - JHyde - 05-12-2009 08:27 PM

Welcome! That is also why I started watching the show, I was big PF fan after watching Equus as a teenager....which sounds really wrong when I say it like that.

Lots of fans of Harry+Ruth.

RE: Hello - Nitrus - 05-12-2009 08:42 PM

Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you decided to stop lurking and join our community.

Where abouts are you from?

RE: Hello - lwhite53 - 05-12-2009 09:19 PM

Hi Harry love! and welcome.

RE: Hello - almh - 05-12-2009 10:04 PM

Yes! Another HR fan!!! Yay!!!! lol, come join us on the Harry and Ruth thread in the character thread! (now I'm plugging threads instead of you JHyde Tongue) Oh, and welcome Wink

RE: Hello - bertowud - 06-12-2009 04:33 AM

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here in delurked mode.