Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Hermione Norris - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Hermione Norris (/thread-466.html)

[spoilers] Hermione Norris - PendolinoGuy - 12-12-2009 08:07 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just to ask - has Ros Myers/Hermione Norris leaving been confirmed or haven't we had any confirmation yet?

Cheers

RE: [spoilers] RM/HN Leaving Confirmed? - hunidk - 12-12-2009 09:12 PM

she let something slip during a tv interview earlier this year, but whether it was true or just a stunt I don't know

RE: [spoilers] RM/HN Leaving Confirmed? - Nitrus - 12-12-2009 11:15 PM

Nothing has been confirmed, but we have suspicions based on the interview and the trailer for Episode 8.

RE: [spoilers] RM/HN Leaving Confirmed? - Tea Lady - 13-12-2009 05:19 PM

Sorry, I really dont mean to be a grouch and I know the title of this thread has "spoilers" in it but the title of the thread really gives the game away and is a spoiler in itself surely? I couldnt help but read the title of the thread when looking down the list of new posts. For someone who has not read or seen anything regarding HN leaving, I now fear she may be leaving and I wish I didnt know this. I thought any suspicions about future episodes had to be in spoiler tags which surely includes the titles of threads ?? Sad

RE: [spoilers] Hermione Norris - Nitrus - 13-12-2009 05:31 PM

Apologies, the thread title has now been changed.

I will again advise people who don't want to know about aspects of Series 8 to be wary when entering this section of the forum. We can't protect you from everything.