Spooks Forum
H/R video - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Pictures & Videos (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: H/R video (/thread-470.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: H/R video - Kirayuki - 01-06-2010 01:21 AM

I'm back! Exams are done now. Yay!

Firstly i know i shouldn't double post... but seeing as it's been months i figured it shouldn't be a problem. Tongue

Second... You know that Lucas video i promised? Well it's finished. Took me long enough. Tongue

Spooks (MI-5) - Lucas North - Easier to Run

This also now means that i can continue work on my closest to complete H/R vid and i will get this to you soon i hope. (So sorry for all the waiting people, but please bear in mind that now ashes to ashes has finished i shall HAVE to make another A2A Galex vid for the ending as well)!

Hope you will like the Lucas vid and i promise you a H/R vid asap. Big Grin

RE: H/R video - Beatriz - 01-06-2010 10:39 AM

Looking forward to your videos, I love them!! Smile Glad to have you back, we missed you!

The Lucas video has been blocked due to copyright Sad

RE: H/R video - Kirayuki - 01-06-2010 03:13 PM

Thanks. I missed you guys too. Smile

Ah, it's blocked in some countries. Sorry about that. Will upload it elsewhere too then. I'll post you a new link when i've got one. Big Grin

Okay, i haven't got a new link but i think i've managed to get the video avaliable again so give it a try now. Smile

(If it still doesn't work then i'll re-upload it somewhere else for you).

RE: H/R video - Tea Lady - 01-06-2010 04:26 PM

(01-06-2010 03:13 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Thanks. I missed you guys too. Smile

Ah, it's blocked in some countries. Sorry about that. Will upload it elsewhere too then. I'll post you a new link when i've got one. Big Grin

Okay, i haven't got a new link but i think i've managed to get the video avaliable again so give it a try now. Smile

Wow. That's a really good video and that's coming from a non Lucas fan. Good choice of music as well Smile.

RE: H/R video - Kirayuki - 01-06-2010 04:31 PM

Thankyou. Glad you like it and that i did him some justice.
Like you say, i'm not a huge Lucas fan and so it was strange vidding for him, but it was a nice challenge. Smile
I'm happy you like the music choice too. I wasn't to sure about it originally but i think it grew on me. Tongue

RE: H/R video - Aria - 01-06-2010 04:35 PM

Brilliant Video and a lovely song Big Grin

RE: H/R video - YourFutureMuse - 01-06-2010 06:33 PM

Yay beautiful video and amazing song choice - so glad your back! And very much looking forward to the A2A one Big Grin

RE: H/R video - lwhite53 - 01-06-2010 06:53 PM

Absolutely outstanding vid!! Great music and terrific vid clips. Glad to have you back!

RE: H/R video - Beatriz - 01-06-2010 07:53 PM

(01-06-2010 03:13 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Thanks. I missed you guys too. Smile

Thanks I can see it now, amazing video!! Looking forward to the other ones Smile

RE: H/R video - Kirayuki - 01-06-2010 08:48 PM

Thanks a lot to all of you for the nice comments. Part of me didn't think this video would be so well received. Smile

Glad to have such a warm welcome back too. I'll be sure to try not to disappoint you all. Big Grin