Spooks Forum
Introducing........me! - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Introducing........me! (/thread-497.html)

Pages: 1 2

Introducing........me! - mrs harry - 21-12-2009 05:43 PM

Smile

Hi I have been a member for a while but have never actually introduced myself

I am Mrs Harry obviously I am not really married to the great one but clearly would like to be!
I have liked PF since he was a child actor and just love his little pout/smirk that he hasBig Grin
Spoiler: show
My other favs are/were: Danny/Malcolm/Colin/Roz/Zaf/Connie

How I wish those who are no longer with us could return - I still have not forgiven spooks for Colin SadSad

I quite like Tariq, he is growing on me but we need more staff on the grid as it is looking terribly empty and I want Malcolm back!

I have to say though that this is a great forum - clearly encompasses a lot of age groups, so...... thanks for having me onboard.

RE: Introducing........me! - Nitrus - 21-12-2009 05:48 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you here! Just an ickle reminder about spoilers. Please be careful about divulging spoilers, I have added spoiler tags to your post where appropriate.

RE: Introducing........me! - Tea Lady - 21-12-2009 05:53 PM

Welcome Mrs Harry.
Feel free to join in with the Peter Firth thread. We also have a Harry Pearce thread and a Ruth and Harry thread. The Peter Firth thread is where we all just go a bit silly and drool over the great man as well as discussing his other works.Smile

RE: Introducing........me! - mrs harry - 21-12-2009 05:54 PM

Sorry - couldnt have read thr rules properly I assumed spoilers were only necessary for upcoming episodes but obviously I should not have included ....anything controversial...........as the ozzies and US havn't seen series 8 yet.Rolleyes

RE: Introducing........me! - Beatriz - 21-12-2009 06:28 PM

Welcome!! Smile

RE: Introducing........me! - lwhite53 - 21-12-2009 06:55 PM

Hi mrs harry,and welcome. Please do come join us in the other threads where we while away the hours obsessing over PF and HP.

RE: Introducing........me! - bertowud - 21-12-2009 08:33 PM

Welcome Mrs. Harry
Spoiler: show
Is Ruth going to be happy about that name or not?

PF was a child actor? The things I learn every day.

RE: Introducing........me! - almh - 21-12-2009 08:43 PM

Hello Smile

RE: Introducing........me! - lwhite53 - 21-12-2009 09:15 PM

(21-12-2009 08:33 PM)bertowud Wrote:  PF was a child actor? The things I learn every day.

Yes, bertowud -- PF was a fairly well-known local child actor prior to being cast in Equus.

RE: Introducing........me! - age1021 - 21-12-2009 11:04 PM

Hello Mrs. Harry