Spooks Forum
Sigs & avatars - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Pictures & Videos (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Sigs & avatars (/thread-521.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Sigs & avatars - Aria - 15-06-2010 05:08 PM

Great work, Tyger Smile

RE: Sigs & avatars - tyme4t - 15-06-2010 11:30 PM

(15-06-2010 03:36 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  been a long time - there are some 50 or so new icons/avatars in the photobucket, all episode 7.3
the usual rules apply.

Hey TB - love your new Lucas av - those eyes!

checking out the new ones at photobucket - but I don't plan on changing my av/sig anytime soon! Cool

RE: Sigs & avatars - MysteryloverAnne - 16-06-2010 12:35 AM

Wow, I love this one with Jo's eyes: [Image: 703-7a.jpg]
But I could never give up Lucas. Silba

RE: Sigs & avatars - HellsBells - 16-06-2010 01:40 PM

Can I change to this one please.........has anyone else picked it ? I really like the ones where you have added something extra to the image, very artistic. But they are all brilliant Tyger.

RE: Sigs & avatars - TygerBright - 17-06-2010 01:49 PM

Big Grin most of them are simple screencaps 'refined', late night drabbles - plan to make more "artistic" ones after the football is over.. they take more time, and concentration I don't have at the moment Wink
and I plan on making an "Eye Spy" series.. Ruth and Connie have very fascinating ones too.. and Ros, Harry, Malcolm.... feel free to leave suggestions Big Grin

RE: Sigs & avatars - A Cousin - 17-06-2010 02:10 PM

Wow, TygerBright, I just went through the photobucket and these are great! I was wondering where all these were coming from and of course your name appears in most of them. One question: are the avatars just up for grabs? May I choose one?

Personal suggestion: more geeks please! I have been thinking about a signature with the text "Brains not brawn" with pics of the techies and analysts specifically Ruth, Colin and Malcolm, but could also include Connie and Tariq space permitting. I am reticent about Connie as I have not forgiven her yet. Wink Is there any chance I may be able to convince you to make one for me too? After we win the World Cup, of course....Angel

RE: Sigs & avatars - TygerBright - 17-06-2010 02:32 PM

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin if you manage to do that I make you ANYTHING.. and double anything if we win Tongue
until then, all the pics in the bucket are up for grabs (you might want to check here if they're in use here already.. or wait a bit, lots of of people rotate theirs Big Grin)
I've recently started making episode-related ones (re-watch series 7 is on), the rest was just random character icons/sigs, whenever I felt "inspired".. Geeks are in the plans (I've had several similar requests) but I need to geek-watch a few episodes (I have a few caps, don't remember the episode, with Colin at the shooting range).. brains not brawns sounds like a neat line, might find some time and caps soon. Equally ambivalent re. Connie - fascinating treacherous old cow Big Grin

RE: Sigs & avatars - A Cousin - 17-06-2010 03:33 PM

Well, I am of German descent (paternal grandfather and grandmother) so, fickle soul that I am, I will probably end up rooting for Germany when it comes down to it. Only after rooting for England (maternal side) though.

Back on topic: That line is in 4.1 by Adam just as he is sending Ruth to Prof. Curtis. I'm pretty sure it's "I'm guessing brains will beat brawn in finding out if this is the case..." There simply must be a screen capture of the three of them. If I come across something, I'll let you know. Love the idea of Colin at the shooting range!

Is there a quick and dirty way to see what is in use or do I just have to be observant?

RE: Sigs & avatars - TygerBright - 17-06-2010 03:43 PM

off topic - was (apparently mis-)judging you by the stars&stripes displayed Big Grin
on topic - thanks for the clue, will dig series 4 DVD out at the weekend. And I don't necessarily need a screen cap with all 3 in them, Photoshop will do that for me.
as for what's in use - you'll have to keep your eyes open I'm afraid.. or chance it, pick one you like, and find out someone else saw it first (bit like turning up at a party in the same dress as someone else).. I'd say give it a shot, chances are I get some geeks done before that happens Big Grin

In the meantime - between matches - a first few 7.2 ones Big Grin
[Image: 702-8.jpg] [Image: 702-6.jpg] [Image: 702-4.jpg] [Image: 702-1.jpg] [Image: 702-13.jpg]
rest here, more tonight

RE: Sigs & avatars - Nia M - 17-06-2010 10:07 PM

Love the 'I can't believe he fell asleep on me' one!! Tongue