Spooks Forum
Most likable character of Season 8... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Most likable character of Season 8... (/thread-530.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Most likable character of Season 8... - HarryPearceSpy - 08-05-2011 06:30 AM

My fave character from this series was Ros. This series, as others have stated, really focused on her. I've liked her from previous series too, but as I said, this one focused a lot on her. She's so tough and awesome. Her lines are hilarious too- my two favorite quotes from her this season was the one about the perfume coming from a cat and another one that mentioned potato peelers (something like "you dropped your potato peeler"). Haha

My second favorite character for this series would either be Tariq or Lucas. I wasn't sure what to feel about Tariq at first because he was new and a bit clumsy at first, but as the episodes past, I liked him more. For Lucas, it was somewhat similar except for the clumsiness part. He's still somewhat new because he was introduced just a series before and I also liked him more as I saw more episodes with him.

I also have to say that my favorite guest character would be Ashok. His character helped to illustrate some difficult moral dilemmas (e.g. Do the ends justify the means) and I thought the actor who portrayed him did a really great job.

Wow I've typed a lot. I guess I better end this post before I start blabbering on and on and on and on. Wink