Spooks Forum
Most Dislikeable Character in Season 7 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 7 (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Most Dislikeable Character in Season 7 (/thread-543.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Most Dislikeable Character in Season 7 - Byatil - 18-12-2010 05:10 PM

I genuinely can't pick a baddie that I disliked the most Sad There were too many horrible people in S7! The guy who tortured Harry was particularly creepy, and Qualtrough was obviously a nasty piece of work - I hated the control he had over Harry. I agree with the point about Meynall - he wasn't actually much of a 'baddie' in my eyes, but he seemed to totally destroy a part of Ros. It's interesting how that with his character the line between good and bad really was a blurred one. He claimed to be "working for the greater good", which is essentially what MI5 justify their actions by. That episode is probably one of my favourites Smile

RE: Most Dislikeable Character in Season 7 - sarah112 - 14-10-2011 03:02 PM

For me it was Connie...because she was a double agent for the Brits and the Russians...and she didn't care about anyone else except herself.

RE: Most Dislikeable Character in Season 7 - Melancholy - 24-10-2011 10:19 PM

How has nobody mentioned Richard Dolby? Dolby was exactly the same type as Mace and Siviter but lacked the gravitas to make him a likeable secondary antagonist. Him, Charles Sands (the interrogator) and Asa Darlak (Meynell's Russian cohort)

RE: Most Dislikeable Character in Season 7 - LINDA - 24-10-2011 10:40 PM

Oh Connie without any doubt. She betrayed Lucas and killed Ben not to mention her nearly distroying Harry.

RE: Most Dislikeable Character in Season 7 - LINDA - 24-10-2011 10:40 PM

Oh Connie without any doubt. She betrayed Lucas and killed Ben not to mention her nearly distroying Harry.

RE: Most Dislikeable Character in Season 7 - simba - 24-10-2011 10:45 PM

michael sands - ruthless!