Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Favorite Quotes? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Favorite Quotes? (/thread-58.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Favorite Quotes? - bertowud - 19-08-2009 02:16 PM

(19-08-2009 12:39 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Harry: "Thanks to the excellence of my grammar school education, I am in fact able to tell the time myself."

Harry: "I've been up all night; my psychic powers are at a low ebb. Please elaborate."

I like both of those. Of course they both sound like something I've said in the last couple of days.

Harry really does get the best line.

RE: Favorite Quotes? - Juliet Delta - 19-08-2009 03:04 PM

Harry pearce:..."We could make things more comfortable for you"
Forster: "I'm not interested in comfort"
Juliet Shaw: "I don't think you've experienced real *discomfort* yet"

RE: Favorite Quotes? - Nietzsche - 21-08-2009 10:01 AM

Zoe: "What do I get?"

Harry:" You get zilch. You are a cleaner."

RE: Favorite Quotes? - Juliet Delta - 21-08-2009 11:04 AM

Lucas North : "Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something"
Connie James: "Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose"
Lucas North: "Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication"

Ros to Ben

"Would you like me to get out and push?"

RE: Favorite Quotes? - bertowud - 21-08-2009 12:17 PM

(21-08-2009 11:04 AM)Juliet Delta Wrote:  Lucas North : "Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something"
Connie James: "Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose"
Lucas North: "Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication"

You have to love Connie. She's pretty much ruthless.

(21-08-2009 11:04 AM)Juliet Delta Wrote:  Ros to Ben

"Would you like me to get out and push?"

That's my favorite line from the entire Star Wars franchise.

RE: Favorite Quotes? - Nitrus - 25-08-2009 09:19 AM

These are all very good quotes..

Anyone got anymore?

RE: Favorite Quotes? - Juliet Delta - 25-08-2009 03:05 PM

Tom Quinn: I'm driving down to Ellie's parent' place, she won't speak to me on the phone.
Danny Hunter: What makes you think she'll speak to you in person?
Tom Quinn: Oh, reckless optimism.

Female Doctor: [In hospital, to Danny] Mr Palmer?
Tom Quinn: He may have broken a rib.
Female Doctor: You're the boyfriend, are you?
Tom Quinn: No.
Female Doctor: Well, there is a god.

Jools Siviter: There is someone in this building who is seriously disloyal. I could be looking at him or her right now.
Harry Pearce: That is a very serious allegation to level at your sister service.
Jools Siviter: Well my sister should be bent over and given a good whack on the behind!
Harry Pearce: I don't find that helpful.
Jools Siviter: Helpful? You get an excellent asset of mine killed and you want my help!

RE: Favorite Quotes? - almh - 25-08-2009 09:18 PM

Me being the sad person I am actually has a folder with all my favourite quotes from both Spooks fanfic and the actual series. Oh dear. Anyway, other ones I thought of were:

"At the moment that is what I believe our American friends would refer to as a known unknown."

Zafar Younis: Where's Jo?
Ros: Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
Zafar Younis: Shouldn't you be in prison or something?
Ros: This is the something. ( I Heart that quote Smile )

Malcolm Wynn-Jones: [ordering in a café] Oh, please. Feel free to select anything from this list which resembles a brown caffeinated liquid in cup, with a dash of semi skimmed milk and half a teaspoon of sugar.

Jo: So what do we know about King's bombs.
Connie: Pretty much everything. I instructed him on how to make them.
Jo: Jesus.
Connie: Oh Jesus had very little to do with it. (That quote may be slightly out but it's from memory. Blush)

Ros: Fox 1 down. 2 more and we'll have our fur coat.

That's a long list... I don't think I've repeated any. It makes me look really sad, writing that list. And the even sadder thing is that I know even more good ones Blush

RE: Favorite Quotes? - Tranquility - 25-08-2009 09:24 PM

(25-08-2009 09:18 PM)almh Wrote:  Zafar Younis: Shouldn't you be in prison or something?
Ros: This is the something. ( I Heart that quote Smile )

Malcolm Wynn-Jones: [ordering in a café] Oh, please. Feel free to select anything from this list which resembles a brown caffeinated liquid in cup, with a dash of semi skimmed milk and half a teaspoon of sugar.

Ros: Fox 1 down. 2 more and we'll have our fur coat.

I'd completely forgotten about these ones, I actually laughed out loud Big Grin

RE: Favorite Quotes? - almh - 25-08-2009 09:29 PM

Ros definitely gets the best lines...

Richard: And where the hell were you!? An operation like that going down!
Harry: Working.
Richard: Oh! And you left her in charge?
Ros: Starting to understand how the cat's mother felt here