Spooks Forum
Exams/Revision Whinging - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Exams/Revision Whinging (/thread-588.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Exams/Revision Whinging - Kirayuki - 13-11-2010 11:24 AM

Admittedly i still need to send off my personal statement... Tongue

It's all ready to go though, just need the thumbs up from my Tutor.

The essays and research have been piling up recently. This is fun. Big Grin

RE: Exams/Revision Whinging - almh - 15-11-2010 08:26 PM

Sorta hijacking this thread with my uni stuff (ok, on a related note, I have one more exam to go for a university, but I'm not worried - it's a scholarship one, and it doesn't matter if I get it or not). But anyway, just got my second offer Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Happy happy happy... Just got to wait for the final three...

RE: Exams/Revision Whinging - Nia M - 16-11-2010 06:36 PM

Very very jealous of people getting offers Tongue I sent in my application nearly a month ago, and still not a dicky bird. (Still, no rejections yet, so can't complain too much.)

However, my goodness is A2 a lot of work!! Rather glad I did decide to stay offline now, because I'd be so so behind otherwise (only finally managed to catch up this afternoon, hence why I've let myself online for today Tongue)

RE: Exams/Revision Whinging - Kirayuki - 17-11-2010 10:10 PM

So many deadlines in one week! Not fair. I'm gonna collapse.
I also have too much creative muse for my videos to be able to study efficiently. Suicida

(However i think I'll cope. It's not my biggest problem right now). Tongue

RE: Exams/Revision Whinging - almh - 18-11-2010 04:48 PM

Not happy - I sent off my application to Southampton, saying that I wanted to sit the scholarship exam, but they then sent me an email saying that I wasn't doing it, so my mum called and I emailed them back saying that I did want to do it, so they emailed me saying that I am now registered for it, and now I've just got an email saying that I'm not registered for it... Really not happy, and too tired to sort it out right now.

RE: Exams/Revision Whinging - HellsBells - 19-11-2010 02:18 PM

Have you sorted this out yet almh? It sounds like a mess, hopefully it is just a computer error somewhere.

RE: Exams/Revision Whinging - almh - 19-11-2010 02:37 PM

Not yet Confused Thinking of just turning up on the day with a copy of the email confirming that I am sitting the exam, and letting them fuss over it. Much less stressful

RE: Exams/Revision Whinging - Kirayuki - 22-11-2010 10:25 PM

Sent off UCAS application today because my tutor finally gave me the go ahead. Really hope i get an offer from where i want to go...

Also got first of two history deadlines tomorrow. Oh crud. Scared much? You bet.

RE: Exams/Revision Whinging - almh - 23-11-2010 06:50 AM

(22-11-2010 10:25 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Sent off UCAS application today because my tutor finally gave me the go ahead. Really hope i get an offer from where i want to go...

Also got first of two history deadlines tomorrow. Oh crud. Scared much? You bet.

Good luck with both of those!! Smile

RE: Exams/Revision Whinging - almh - 01-12-2010 03:42 PM

I've got an interview at Oxford!!! I can't actually believe it, I've actually been asked for an interview, I really can't believe it... (And I'm very hyper. Evidently).