Spooks Forum
Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) (/thread-599.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - Sirena - 26-01-2010 02:33 PM

Adam as well...(same as the previous quiz)

Almh I agree - dispensable. Successful teams are usually comprised of members with similar strengths and abilities; when one goes down there is always someone to step up to the plate and take over the same responsiblities - different methods perhaps but same MO.

RE: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - Adam Carter - 26-01-2010 08:09 PM

LOL. I got Jo.

RE: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - nicky_84 - 17-02-2011 10:02 PM

I got Ruth!

RE: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - MrsHat - 18-02-2011 12:19 AM

I like this quiz better I think, honest answers got me

Adam Carter
The ace of the team. Your ability to lead is extraordinary, making quick decisions which are nearly always spot on. Your ability to improvise prevents you from endangering both yourself and your team, and often results in success. You're level headed and courageous, willing to sacrifice yourself for the needs of others. You are the most valuable member of the team.

Although some of that does actually sound a bit like me, I'm more like Ruth in the background being a desk spook and Ros

RE: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - Tigerwolf - 18-02-2011 08:21 AM

I got Harry woo hoo, that has made my day lol !!

RE: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - Kazters - 18-02-2011 10:20 AM

i got Adam Carter hahaha

RE: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - A Cousin - 18-02-2011 02:29 PM

Danny Hunter

You're the smooth charmer of the team, able to turn your hand to any job and fulfill it brilliantly. Your skills make you one of the most important members of the team, and your growing courage results in your team respecting you immensely. You are loyal to your colleagues and refuse to take things at face value, often dissecting issues and uncovering the truth. You're an asset to the team.

Not sure I agree with it, but I'll take it! Smile

RE: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - Floz - 18-02-2011 09:10 PM

I got 92% Juliet on the last quiz but adam on this quiz... i'm not really convinced that they're that similar but i answered honestly on both..:/ x

RE: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - picard1109 - 19-02-2011 07:30 PM

I got Adam Carter on this one, and on a previous one too.

Would rather be Harry or Ros.

RE: Another 'Which Spooks are you' (facebook) - Byatil - 20-02-2011 05:11 AM

I'm most like Ruth, apparently. I can't complain! Wink