Spooks Forum
Spooks Set Trip 2010 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Spooks Set Trip 2010 (/thread-661.html)

Pages: 1 2

Spooks Set Trip 2010 - Tea Lady - 05-02-2010 01:46 PM

Following on from the discussion started in the SpooksWatch thread, I am trying to co-ordinate a single "official" approach from the Forum to Kudos, asking whether it would be possible to visit the set. Filming has or is about to commence on series 9 so we need to make this approach in the next few weeks. The first stage is to establish who is seriously interested in going. Please can you therefore only reply to this thread if you are interested or if you prefer, send me a PM. I know that without a specific date it will be impossible for you to commit 100% to being able to go (as with me) but it will give me an idea of numbers. Obviously if you are age 10 and live in Alaska, I think you will have to accept that you wont be able to go!

I know there is a good chance that this may not come off but we can only try and keep our fingers crossed.

Please reply by the 12 February if you are interested. (Amendment: you must be over 16yrs old to go.)

Tea Lady

p.s.thanks Nitrus and JHyde

RE: Spooks Set Trip 2010 - i luv lucas - 05-02-2010 01:55 PM

I am interested please!! As long as we get about a fortnights notice, then I shouldn't have a problem getting there in the week, weekends of course, I would cancel anything to see Lucas running around London somewhere...... Silba

RE: Spooks Set Trip 2010 - YourFutureMuse - 05-02-2010 05:06 PM

Date dependent I would definitely be in Big Grin I was planning a trip to London soonish anyhow so spooks would just make it.. Also I would only be able to make weekends Sad but erm I may make myself free during the week Wink

RE: Spooks Set Trip 2010 - almh - 05-02-2010 05:07 PM

I am definitely interested! Smile

RE: Spooks Set Trip 2010 - Kirayuki - 05-02-2010 05:10 PM

I'm interesed and i'll go if i can. It would have to co-incide with one of my work holidays/college break though as i have to book work hols a year in advance... stupid job. They still haven't even been confirmed by the company yet either. So i'm afraid i can't give a definate yes or no right now. Thcussing

RE: Spooks Set Trip 2010 - JHyde - 05-02-2010 05:11 PM

Not that I can come, but may I offer the suggestion that perhaps school holidays could be floated as a possibility if they are still filming by that time? Easter weekend is the first weekend of April, so the chances are good that they may well still be filming for a week or two after that.

Of course, all of this is dependent on Kudos saying yes and they get to pick the time. But the school holidays thing means that if you're over 16 you can go.

In the interests of safety and various other considerations, I think we should also stipulate that there's a minimum age requirement here of 16. You may be able to get around that if you have a parent or guardian who is prepared to take you.

RE: Spooks Set Trip 2010 - Kirayuki - 05-02-2010 05:18 PM

I doubt highly i can go on a weekend (which looks like it will likely be), so i think you ought to put me on the closer end to 'can't go' on the maybe scale. Sad Whereas i'll almost definately be there if it turns out to be a weekday during a college holiday week. I think that's all i can say for now so will promptly shut it and get back to what i was doing elsewhere on the internet...

RE: Spooks Set Trip 2010 - YourFutureMuse - 05-02-2010 05:25 PM

I really don't mind missing school Smile

RE: Spooks Set Trip 2010 - Tea Lady - 05-02-2010 05:48 PM

Thats ok everyone. I know no one can say 100% and it will depend on various factors. It would just be my luck that we do manage to organise something and I cant go myself! Yes I agree that school holidays is a good idea. We can always ask. I have a feeling though that if we do get lucky it may be a case of fitting in with Kudos and what they offer us, but we will see. As I say I just need an idea of who would make the effort to go if they could get time off work, college, walking the dog etc

RE: Spooks Set Trip 2010 - JHyde - 05-02-2010 05:54 PM

Yeah exactly. Maybe we should say that if you're 75% or more confident that you can come, you can put your name down. Otherwise, maybe not.