Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back (/thread-685.html)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Beatriz - 11-09-2010 10:30 PM

OMG!
Series 9 promo pics Spoiler: show
I don't think she's holding Harry's hand, but I do think that picture was altered, Tea Lady is right, Ruth doesn't have those long fingers.

I love the other picture of both of them. Blurred Harry and Ruth.

And thinking I could probably be moving to another city. I want to cry!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - SPOOK91 - 11-09-2010 10:36 PM

I'm just glad we finally have something to analyse after all these months!

Spoiler: show
The fingers on one of her hands do look unnaturally long that is true, could be the angle they are stood at perhaps, It does look like Ruth is clutching something though, and I have never known Ruth to have gloves before. Wink The coat does look like Ros' it looks a bit woolier though if you know what I mean. Yeah she never seems to wear black, even when she was in mourning for George she only ever wore the dark blue. Perhaps they are stills from the first episode which could make sense with there perhaps being a funeral.

Edited due to my not being able to spell "spoiler!"

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Tea Lady - 11-09-2010 10:40 PM

(11-09-2010 10:30 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  OMG!
I don't think she's holding Harry's hand, but I do think that picture was altered, Tea Lady is right, Ruth doesn't have those long fingers.

I love the other picture of both of them. Blurred Harry and Ruth.

And thinking I could probably be moving to another city. I want to cry!

Wouldn't it be great if your 2000th post Beatriz, was about Ruth's fingers. LOL! I must go to bed now. Bet I will dream about those fingers now. I have been looking at them for hours!!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - A Cousin - 12-09-2010 12:09 AM

Maybe they are NW's "stunt" fingers? you know, the ones they say they use for her typing scenes? Wink

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - expat - 12-09-2010 02:42 AM

Those fingers are freakishly long. And I think there are at least 12 of them. Definitely altered. Just my opinion...

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Fidget - 12-09-2010 03:06 AM

I just enlarged the pic & it looks like she is holding Harry's hand

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - JHyde - 12-09-2010 04:19 AM

Ooooh nice! I actually think this should be the only confirmation we get.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Naivety - 12-09-2010 08:12 AM

This is why I love this forum. You can spend entire days discussing one photo!!

Just to prolong the fun:

Spoiler: show
I still think Ruth is holding Harry's hand. The reason the fingers look long is that her little and ring fingers are in front of Harry's fingers and her Index and middle fingers are behind it

If only I wasn't off to work now, but then maybe it's a good thing, otherwise I'd be obsessing about this all day! Smile

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Tea Lady - 12-09-2010 08:34 AM

Can a Mod just clarify whether we need spoiler tags or not, to talk about H/R articles and photographs for S9. I know this thread has the spoiler notice already, but wasn't sure if this included S9 stuff which some people may be avoiding. We are bound to get more H/R stuff appearing in the next 8 days.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - JHyde - 12-09-2010 09:24 AM

The policy with threads that have 'spoilers' in the title is that anything that is a CONFIRMED spoiler for any season 9 episode needs to be tagged. In other words, everything else is fine.

The pics, I think, fall into the category of just being pictures. There is nothing confirmed about them, certainly nothing firm or concrete.

At this point, I'd say that the pictures and discussion of them don't need tags.

BTW, once the new season starts, any episode that has been shown on BBC1 is fair game for this thread. So you should avoid threads with 'spoiler' in the title until you're up to date.

The only thing you'd need to tag is if we get a report from the BBC or something concrete about Harry and Ruth actually being together.