Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back (/thread-685.html)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - A Cousin - 14-09-2010 01:28 PM

(14-09-2010 11:06 AM)Kazters Wrote:  love how close harry and ruth looked in that trailer

It scares the h-e-double-toothpicks out of me! Smile

If everyone is not supposed to be as they seem, what does that make Ruth? Dodgy

You are not alone Jhyde. When I read it, my first thought was actually that it ends with a...bang!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - SPOOK91 - 14-09-2010 04:17 PM

There have been reports in the TV magazines that
Series series 9 Spoiler: show
Harry will propose to Ruth after Ros' funeral! The articles are on the richardarmitage.net site. There are quite a few, generally reiterating the same things, but one particular has quotes from Nicola and Peter in it. However, there are some comments made by Peter on Digital Spy that Harry may not make it to Series 10 if there is one!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Kazters - 14-09-2010 04:21 PM

spook91 i wonder if this is his response
Spoiler: show
to ros's death

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - SPOOK91 - 14-09-2010 04:25 PM

I would imagine so, it says that he is disheartened with the service etc. I think Ros dying has thrown him and he is trying to seize the day

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - yorkshiretyke - 14-09-2010 04:33 PM

Series 9 Spoiler: show
Just had a quick flick through the articles in tv mags, most state Harry is devistated over Ros's death, and Total TV week actually states Harry asks Ruth to marry him, so speculation over! .Plus Peter is quoted as saying some of the final scenes of the series have been re shot and they involve blood......they give us Harry and Ruth and then leave us with one massive cliffhanger at the end of the series...possibly!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - SPOOK91 - 14-09-2010 04:45 PM

I think I may have had an epiphany. On the foxhills shoot there was Peter's stunt double doing a shooting scene wasn't there? We were all analysing them over whether the blonde woman was Ros. Well perhaps these are the scenes that have been re shot? The blonde woman is most probably Beth. Plus Foxhills is a very nice place. Nice enough for a wedding or a reception? Perhaps the cliffhanger will be whose blood is on Peter's shirt? Although Nicola wasn't seen filming there was she? Ahh confusion!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Kazters - 14-09-2010 06:24 PM

Spoiler: show
i think ros's death being caused by other people from security services will vertainly have given him cause o be disheartened with he service
and i am sure he will rely on Ruth

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Tea Lady - 19-09-2010 11:28 AM

Little poem for H/R.

Humanity with all its fears,
With all the hopes of future years,
Is hanging breathless on thy fate!

Longfellow. 1890.

(No, I'm not in this thread. It's a mirage)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Silktie - 20-09-2010 05:33 AM

Aww, that's lovely. Hope Kudos knows how many people are "hanging breathless" on HR's fate. Only a few hours till we'll know whether this season will bring joy or heartbreak for us HR fans!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - yorkshiretyke - 20-09-2010 06:44 AM

I think I will have to stop watching if they kill either of them off!!