Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back (/thread-685.html)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Tea Lady - 14-02-2010 04:13 PM

(14-02-2010 04:01 PM)JHyde Wrote:  I'm not sure that's true, but it feels more like a chat for the Ruth thread.

LOL JHyde. Smile

Yes Silktie, Ruth does seem more worried about Harry than anyone else and she has only been there for 3 episodes. She didnt argue too much though when he had to be locked in his office but then again what else was there to do. Ruth really did well in this exercise, better than Zoe, Danny, or Sam so I think that must have only increased Harry's respect and admiration for Ruth. I also agree that they did look pretty cute leaving the pods together. Ruth had finally relaxed after her bastard comment.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - JHyde - 14-02-2010 05:19 PM

I wasn't 'changing topic' merely pointing out that if it's about Ruth as a character in her own right, that shouldn't mean she can't get together with Harry Smile

It's a fair comment though, and I shall head over to the Ruth thread to address it.

I'm also starting to think that I may have been mistaken in titling this thread so aggressively. My only defence is that it was a parody of a satire.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Silktie - 14-02-2010 05:46 PM

Pfft, they'll get tired of arguing with our brilliant and logical viewpoints eventually, and only come back to say they told us so when either Harry or Ruth dies in a hail of bullets.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - JHyde - 14-02-2010 07:01 PM

Yeah the Armitage guys might have the numbers, but we have real staying power.

If you extrapolated a dirty joke from that, you have a filthy mind.

(Speaking of which, if you like fanfiction.net, there is an extra fic in my account that I can't publish here on the forum. Happy hunting!)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Nitrus - 14-02-2010 07:04 PM

Why can't you post it here?

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - YourFutureMuse - 14-02-2010 07:05 PM

(14-02-2010 07:01 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Yeah the Armitage guys might have the numbers, but we have real staying power.

If you extrapolated a dirty joke from that, you have a filthy mind.

(Speaking of which, if you like fanfiction.net, there is an extra fic in my account that I can't piblish here on the forum. Happy hunting!)

:O Is it the smutty H/R one? I may just have to have a look Wink

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - JHyde - 14-02-2010 07:47 PM

Because, as YourFutureMuse says, it may just violate the rules of the forum. Thanks Musey for outing me! Now Nitrus will lose any respect for me.......

The blushing emoticon is rather appropriate in this case, I feel.

Feel free to turn the subject back to HR. (Read: please, please, help me get this thread back on track.)

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - YourFutureMuse - 14-02-2010 07:53 PM

Ohhh sorry haha Tongue
I shall read it, and it may even enable me to see HR as a couple, which I really can't atm ( there you go semi back on topic Big Grin )

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - JHyde - 14-02-2010 07:57 PM

If you want to leave a review you can do it there and tell me how terrible I am. No more talk of my naughty mind.

The important thing to be said is that I really hope Harry and Ruth get their act together and be adults in season 9. Adult in the sense that they say 'We should either be together or not, no more mooning around'. Et tu?

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Tea Lady - 14-02-2010 10:20 PM

I would just like to point out that the "Harry and Ruth Strike Back" Thread has only been up a few days and it has had nearly a 1000 views. That's real staying power. (I wonder though if 500 of those views were mine where I had steam coming out of my nostrils and ears and I couldnt bring myself to type!) Smile