Spooks Forum
Newbie from Melb. Australia - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Newbie from Melb. Australia (/thread-720.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Newbie from Melb. Australia - Skully - 27-02-2010 12:56 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm a Spooks fan from way back but have been hesitant to connect with other fans online because of spoilers. It's great to see a tough spoiler policy on this forum! And wow, what a gorgeous looking forum it is! Kudos to the designer!

Looking forward to becoming acquainted with you all and talkin' Spooks!

Skully

RE: Newbie from Melb. Australia - JHyde - 27-02-2010 01:59 AM

Hey Skully and welcome! We understand that it can be hard for the international crowd, especially as two of the Mods aren't from the UK.

RE: Newbie from Melb. Australia - bertowud - 27-02-2010 03:39 AM

Welcome, Skully. We try to be careful of spoilers.

Our esteemed leader, Nitrus, did a wonderful job setting up this forum.

RE: Newbie from Melb. Australia - Beatriz - 27-02-2010 04:11 AM

hey! welcome!!! we have a good policy about spoilers, I think you're safe!

RE: Newbie from Melb. Australia - Skully - 27-02-2010 04:23 AM

Thanks for the welcomes JHyde, Bertowud and Beatriz!

I feel safe from spoilers here... now I just have to hold my nerve until season 8 is aired in Oz. So excruciating!

RE: Newbie from Melb. Australia - JHyde - 27-02-2010 04:33 AM

I have a friend at ABC drama who has promised to let me know when it's bought and when plans are made for screening. Hopefully it will happen soon enough that they don't forget!

Definitely avoid any of the season 8 and season 9 stuff and any threads tagged with spoilers. Unfortunately this means some of the best character threads but I'm sure discussion will still be raging in a few months.

RE: Newbie from Melb. Australia - Skully - 27-02-2010 05:13 AM

I hope so too! I noticed Q&A has moved to Spooks old time slot on Monday nights. If memory serves me right, last year season 7 didn't start airing until around April?

Yeah, I'll be stirring clear of the character threads for the moment. Happy to play it safe for now.

RE: Newbie from Melb. Australia - almh - 27-02-2010 08:27 AM

Slight problem with the character threads Sad But I hope you enjoy spending time on the forum anyway Smile

RE: Newbie from Melb. Australia - Skully - 27-02-2010 08:39 AM

Thanks Almh, will do!

RE: Newbie from Melb. Australia - Tea Lady - 27-02-2010 09:29 AM

A warm welcome to another Australian. I think there must be more fans over there than the UK ! Smile

Fingers crossed that you will get series 8 soon. I think I would have chewed my hand off by now. Well done. Smile