Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Aria - 23-04-2010 04:26 PM

.....you are walking through a hospital going to your appointment, and you are certain you see the crazy hospital bomber from 4.1/4.2. You decide to do your "civic" duty and follow him to make sure he is not planting a bomb Angel He isn't Blush

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - A Cousin - 24-04-2010 02:40 PM

...you "channel" Harry at work. And it is extremely effective!

Human Resources should hold a professional development workshop: "Integrating the Management Style of Sir Harry Pearce Into Your Work Day." Guest Speaker suggestions anyone...? ;-)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - picard1109 - 24-04-2010 05:24 PM

Oh, so very, very true tyme4t!!!! I'd happily sleep with...sorry, be a sleeper for...Harry.

A Cousin...yes, channeling Harry does work very well, doesn't it?! I tried it at a meeting a couple of weeks ago. Of course, they got a bit upset when I strangled someone with a tie, so perhaps 'doing the Full Harry' may be a step too far.

You know you're a fan of [spooks] when...you look around airports and train stations trying to figure out which of the innocent looking people are really MI-5 agents watching a person of interest.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Aria - 28-04-2010 10:13 PM

...you are in the kitchen and your 4 year old comes in saying excitedly "mum, it's Harry on tv. Come quick." You get briefly excited thinking it's PF, then you realise he means Harry and his Bucketful of Dinasours is on.Blush

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - CONDOR - 29-04-2010 08:10 AM

That is worrying Aria.
I like the airport one Picard.

You know you are a fan of Spooks if every time the digital signal on your TV breaks down you immediately think MI5 are jamming the signal and find yourself checking the street for panelled vans.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 29-04-2010 08:15 AM

...when you joke about moving to New Zealand and then you stop short laughing remembering it's where
Series season7 Spoiler: show
CONNIE nominated as her port of call when she was busted! Can't go there!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Skully - 29-04-2010 01:29 PM

Aria - haha!

.... when you start referring to the buildings on campus as "sections" because your PhD supervisor is located in Building D..

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - YourFutureMuse - 30-04-2010 10:01 AM

... when you excitedly tell your Dad he shares the same birthday as Ruth from Spooks and wonder why he looks decidedly unimpressed Tongue
And even more so when he asked whether I meant the actress and I was like no no the character Big Grin Then he just look at me strangely for some reason TongueTongue

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - fanofChristine - 02-05-2010 11:18 AM

...you find bad guys in most tv shows unrealistic after comparing them to those in Spooks.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 04-05-2010 11:19 AM

.......when you get excited just because you drive past the town of Tring (in Hertfordshire) over the weekend.