Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Beatriz - 11-05-2010 02:45 PM

hahaha Spooks make good examples Smile

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - picard1109 - 11-05-2010 08:51 PM

...when you wonder what Harry would think of the current UK political situation...and then realise that, sadly, he isn't actually real.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 12-05-2010 05:58 AM

I was doing that too! I listened to Gordon Brown's final speech, and the commentators said afterwards how his wife made him a better person (something along those lines) and then thought "Just like with Harry and Ruth"! Oh dear, I really need to get a life...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - YourFutureMuse - 12-05-2010 07:08 PM

haha I did the same today I was watching the news with my Dad and snorted derisively when Theresa May came on and told him she was no 'Andrew Lawrence', he then looked confused and asked me if I meant Alan johnson and I was like no Andrew Lawrence and Nicholas Blake, the best home secretaries. he then twigged I was talking about some sort of fiction so walked off shaking his head haha oh dear Tongue

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Lukyan Lyubof - 12-05-2010 07:14 PM

...when you are attempting to learn about the Cold War in History and think that Lucas was so brave to go under cover in a hostile country then remember 1)The Cold War was over by then and 2)He's (sadly) not real

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 12-05-2010 07:39 PM

(12-05-2010 07:14 PM)Lukyan Lyubof Wrote:  and 2)He's (sadly) not real

Suicida

Wink

Hehe.

...when you spend more time thinking up Spooks fanfic than actually revising (but tbh I'm so sick of it now, that I get so bored and annoyed doing my homework let alone additional revision).

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - picard1109 - 12-05-2010 08:58 PM

(12-05-2010 07:08 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  haha I did the same today I was watching the news with my Dad and snorted derisively when Theresa May came on and told him she was no 'Andrew Lawrence', he then looked confused and asked me if I meant Alan johnson and I was like no Andrew Lawrence and Nicholas Blake, the best home secretaries. he then twigged I was talking about some sort of fiction so walked off shaking his head haha oh dear Tongue

Funnily enough, I snorted derisively when I heard she'd been made HS. The real spooks will have a field day with her! (For those who don't know who she is, that's not because she's a woman...it's because she's a blithering idiot.)
YKYAFOSW...you listen to the Allman Brothers' "Old Before My Time" and create a 'Harry vid' in your head!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 13-05-2010 12:26 AM

...you get excited when you read a crossword clue and think the answer is ROS...but then you re-read it and realize it said Range Rider not Range Finder - the answer was TEX Blush

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 13-05-2010 12:46 AM

I love that you thought Ros was an answer in some crossword all the way in Canada!!! That's funny Smile

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Jhokur - 13-05-2010 04:43 AM

... when you talk about Spooks so much (seeing actors in other shows ) that your mom finally sits down and watches it - and gets through almost the entire first series before saying so Big Grin