Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 06-06-2010 06:18 PM

...when you scream because you realise that you were really close to where Spooks was being filmed AT THE TIME THAT RICHARD ARMITAGE WAS THERE Thcussing

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - katiealice49 - 06-06-2010 07:44 PM

Oh wow almh, when?! Where?!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 06-06-2010 09:10 PM

They were filming in Dulwich a couple of weeks ago - I only found out recently when, in a moment of stupidity, read the rumours thread on SF and they said he'd been filming there. I was so annoyed. And apparently they were recently filming something on my friends road, and we're guessing it was Spooks as they came to see her previously about using her house as a location on Spooks (they never called back Sad) I keep missing them Confused

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - YourFutureMuse - 06-06-2010 09:40 PM

... when you give an accidental cheer when Raza Jaffrey's name comes on the screen in SATC2 and when he first appears turn round to nudge and grin at all of your non-spooks-watching friends so they think you are crazy hahaha

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - katiealice49 - 06-06-2010 09:44 PM

......you walk (or run) around your house, turning round now and again to see if you're being followed and occasionally checking behind corners for potential enemies, with the Spooks theme music playing in your head.

Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Tea Lady - 06-06-2010 09:49 PM

(06-06-2010 03:01 PM)Silktie Wrote:  A slight variation on the theme - hope that's okay.

You know you spend too much time on Spooks Forum when you look at all the flags they put up along our roads of the countries competing in the World Cup, and going: Ooh, that one's Beatriz...that one's JHyde...that's Nitrus & Tea Lady, etc.

I blame YOU, Nitrus!

Ha ha, that's so funny Silktie.Smile

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 07-06-2010 12:31 AM

...you just want to post something on the SF to show off your new av & sigge thanks to TygerBright!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 07-06-2010 01:30 AM

That's a pretty great one!!

And Silktie's one is pretty funny too!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - picard1109 - 07-06-2010 09:09 PM

...when a friend tells you her son wants to become a civil servant post-graduation and you check to see whether 5 or 6 are recruiting at the moment. [6 is; 5 not]

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 08-06-2010 12:17 AM

(06-06-2010 09:40 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  ... when you give an accidental cheer when Raza Jaffrey's name comes on the screen in SATC2 and when he first appears turn round to nudge and grin at all of your non-spooks-watching friends so they think you are crazy hahaha

LOL - totally identify with this one - I was elbowing my friend when Raza appeared on screen saying - Ooooohhhh there's Zaf!
I have to admit I did the same thing during RH - Oooohh the sherriff is Tom!! Smile