Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 08-06-2010 01:09 PM

...when you sit watching the BAFTAs and yell out whenever anyone from Spooks is on.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 08-06-2010 01:15 PM

....when you can't decide whether you should catch-up on the rewatch of series 4 or catch-up with the Spooks Forum. (I know......I'll do both !)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Lukyan Lyubof - 08-06-2010 08:30 PM

...when you watch a guy on a motorbike go past and you see his hand go towards his hip and you instantly think he's carrying a gun
(he was actually itchingSmile)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 09-06-2010 01:14 PM

.......When the crossword clue is 'spy (5)' and you immediately think...Lucas.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 09-06-2010 01:27 PM

I'm guessing it was probably just 'spook' Smile

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 09-06-2010 01:32 PM

No, it was actually agent, but I think spook would have been better.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Tea Lady - 09-06-2010 01:38 PM

...you have crazy dreams and wake up thinking it is real for a few seconds, until you realise it was only a dream and you are going bonkers. i.e. Last night I dreamt of PF in Greatest Game Ever Played and his walrus moustache. So in my dream, as I was so enamoured, I started my own collection of fake moustache's. I then discovered that actually Tariq, was also in the film with a fake tash. When I woke up this morning, I said to myself that I must go back and watch the film again to try and spot Tariq with his fake tash....then I realised....Confused

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 09-06-2010 01:40 PM

Spook makes more sense for an English paper. I'm a crossword nut.

OK, something I don't think I have ever admitted.

YKYAFOS when, after buying the Spooks season 3 and 4 DVDs, you cancel your plans for the party you were going to attend with some totally bogus excuse. (This was obviously some time ago.)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 09-06-2010 01:45 PM

Tea Lady....that is one very strange dream.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - A Cousin - 09-06-2010 01:56 PM

...when you "seed" your mailings lists for the theater you work for with Ruth Evershed.

("seeding" a mail list is adding a dummy name to see what is being mailed out by other organizations sharing your lists. Thus concludes your Theater Marketing seminar.)