Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - bertowud - 09-03-2010 10:30 AM

Or worse, you buy it hoping Harry will come looking for his recliner.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Tea Lady - 09-03-2010 11:07 AM

errrr...I have just purchased two recliner sofas....they weren't Harry's though....errrr they are quite nice. They were from DFS.......Blush

......your husband is off from work sick with man flu and the first thing you think of is damn it, there goes my series 7 rewatch I had planned for the next few days.....

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Beatriz - 09-03-2010 11:45 AM

hahaha so you want your hubby to get well as soon as possible for the sake of rewatching series 7 not for any other reason... Wink

...when you nearly bust out laughing in the street when you see a bag of shreddings and inmediately it reminds you of Malcolm and almh's comment in this thread about it...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - ausfan - 09-03-2010 01:50 PM

All entries should start with the phrase "You know you're a fan of spooks when..."

Lol at the fact no one started with that line

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - TygerBright - 09-03-2010 02:22 PM

.. when you watch Torchwood, and Cap'n Jack says "don't worry, I put a tracker in his boiler suit.." and after a few seconds you realise he's talking about a weevil... *shudder*

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Nia M - 09-03-2010 08:45 PM

(09-03-2010 01:50 PM)ausfan Wrote:  All entries should start with the phrase "You know you're a fan of spooks when..."

Lol at the fact no one started with that line
I thought we didn't need to, given the fact that the title says it for us, and it's therefore kind of obvious when we put '...' at the beginning of each of our YKYAFOSW to indicate it's a continuation from the elipsis of the title Tongue

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 09-03-2010 09:10 PM

It's totally fine. The only reason that's there is basically to explain the game to anyone who doesn't know it.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Tea Lady - 11-03-2010 11:08 AM

...you end up lying to your boss as to why your work laptop is broken and is having to be remotely repaired. (I was looking up a webpage to do with Peter Firth last night and somehow downloaded a trojan virus or something. Its totally knackered at the moment!!) There is a lesson there Tea....

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Skully - 11-03-2010 12:22 PM

..when you tell a good friend "We can't be friends any more!" because they think Ros Myers is annoying.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - YourFutureMuse - 13-03-2010 12:22 PM

... you agree to accompany your little sister to a Selena Gomez concert of all things, only because its in London and so during the day we can go round spooks locations and scout for any filming Tongue ( okay so sister doesn't know about this part of our trip yet Wink )